Reviews for Innocence
awesome sawce chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
well i love this story, haters are jackas*es you've got a good thing going here. this is YOUR story, if they don't like it, they shouldn't read it then get a f*cken life! anyways we are cheering you on!
SilverWolfStar chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
This is really, really good! And very descriptive ;P

I absolutley adore this couple, so I think it makes it loads better, and Hinata going ot Anko for advice is amazing! I like the way you got her (Hina's) character to develop as the story is going along!

Poor Kiba-kun sounds all love-sick XD And I like the Author Note you put at the top, with the whole 'relationships that aren't crush or obsession can work', since the story now has a base line!

Wow, this is the longest review I've ever written! XP Anyway, don't listen to the flamers, they are probably just jealous of your amazing writing skills :D I know I am!

(Really hoping Kiba and Hinata get together!) X3

Please update soon!

Wolfie-chan xx .
Sepsis chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
nice chapter..;)
Sasuke Rules All of You chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
Yeah, you're keeping Hinata in character shy and unconfident, with a very traditional upbringing. Until later on when you'll have her hopping from bed to bed to prepare for Naruto's return. "Practice makes perfect" What a "Crack" story!
Schwarzer Kirschkuchen chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
I quite liked this chapter!, enough to review which is quite good as you know me. I think you got her character quite good.

Waiting for more

Jes
HiN4-cH4n chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
haha it's been a while since I reviewed any story, so I guess i'm kinda rusty.

The story is quite good, actually, pretty entertaining. I like it, the grammar and spelling is pretty good and I think the story has a good plot.

I have a suggestion. I'm not sure if you're into Hinata-centrics. but... this story could work as one. Just a suggestion, no need to do it but it could be funnier. For example you can also use Sasuke or Shikamaru as well.

I like it anyway, so I'm just hoping you'll update soon.
Sepsis chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
That was cute..:)
paranoidbychoice chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
you did well hinata wouldnt just jump right in the whole thing and i say shikamaru cause kiba and shino are like brothers to her and shika would find logic in her reason
Blue Quartz Foxy chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I enjoyed reading this first chapter. The summary shows promise too. So, I'm looking forward to more. I think you did Hinata's personality just right not too stuttering- hate it when writer's can barely get a sentence from Hinata out without having her t-t-talk l-like t-this. You didn't do that so I didn't feel like my eyes were bleeding.

Anyway, good start. I look forward to more!