Reviews for Wild Horses
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 2/2
That was fantastic! What a great idea for a story. Loved how she had come around several times to catch the horses. That they had a feeling she would finally see them, so Edward wanted to come along to see her experience it for the first time. Adored that he took her back out to a special place in hopes that she would be awed that time. That was incredible, how they got to see them and she got to capture them on film. Then mid lovemaking, to experience the much larger herd, was majestic. Fantastic visuals. Thank you for this one.
debslmac chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
:) loved this
dowlingnana chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Aww, I could tell right when she got on that van/bus that Edward was there because of her. He sure was and oh boy did he make it known. Great! thanx for another CowWard fic...;o)
ScorpionsAngel2009 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Wonderful one shot! Cowboy Edward makes my heart race!
missmariaeuge chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I loved it! And Cowboy Edward is just perfect.
Cina's chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Loved it... Thank you for sharing
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I love the one-shot!

~Xela
LikeYouBelieveInMe100 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Stampede! Oh no they have to wait ! Lol this was pretty good... nice job!
Pianogirl05 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Loved it!
Dumbblonde1000 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Loved your one shot, had me chuckle out loud twice, especially the bit about his 'sparkle'.
Veronique24 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
What an amazing short!
RosaBella75 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
GORGEOUS! I think this was one of my favorite AU ExB's that wasn't set in the past. I really identified with Bella the photographer and her tender, tough man cowboy couldn't have gotten much sexier! The energy with the horses really resonated with me too. Nicely full fleshed one-shot.

Thanks for writing and sharing!
chatterbox33 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
So darn sexy! I like your cowboy Edward!
apricot817 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011