Reviews for Equals
nt-in-use chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I really liked it! 3 five stars!
redleaveshavefallen chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
my mind is brain dead from sleep deprivation, so I can't give you a nice, sophisticated review. So I shall offer babble instead.
Black-Neko-Chan chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Haha, very nice! I very recently got into Nora, and have been waiting to finish reading the series before I allowed myself to read any fanfics (wouldn't want to find any spoilers for myself), and now that I am finally done with it, I can read fanfics! Hazzah! Anyways, it's kind of sad to see so little written about Nora, but then when I read something as good as this, I can't help but get a big grin on my face.

Like I said, very nice! Both were very in characters, and the way you wrote it seemed like it could have come straight from the manga itself! (nevermind the kissing part) You nailed Nora's fear down pat, and the power struggle between the two of them as well. Because neither of those two power-hungry idiots would back down and be submissive to the other. And so, for that reason I commend you! And now I must favorite this and reread it X3
Daughter of Horus chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Ahahahahahahahaha, this was PERFECT! And so in-character for the both of them!
KilluaXgon chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
hahaha i would so love it if these 2 got together at the end of the manga. to love someone who u argue with like tht just means ur getting closer to them and its alwasy fun to watch xD

i think they do have feelings for eachother in the manga..but thts my opinion
Bonfiore'sGirl chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
This fic has me grinning ear to ear. Thanks a lot! Great job!
ShinaChan99 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Aww! I waited for someone to write something like that! You wrote this so captivating that i could practically see the whole thing in my mind like a small movie and i love stories that have this effect on me. And besides that you've got one of my favorite couples EVER there. Thanks for writing this!