Reviews for The new teacher of Hogwarts is Negi Springfield
goddragonking chapter 31 . 12/11/2014
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
SonicAnime2010 chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
Malfoy... Malfoy... Malfoy... Two words for the snake wannabe... GOT HEEEEEEEEEEM!
RandomReview chapter 40 . 7/28/2014
...well I can honestly say I didn't see that coming, yet at the same time I'm not really surprised it did. I don't know why you didn't just send the Ala Alba wrecking crew to finish the job considering how they eclipse the HP characters in every shape and form. Though I suppose you still needed to tell a story or something...
RandomReview chapter 22 . 7/28/2014
Decided to read your story out of sheer curiosity. The writing could at least use a proofreader to iron things out, but nothing too bad. It would have been nice if the entirety of Hogwarts was represented and not just one giant hurrah for the Gryffs. But hey expectations aren't that high to begin with so I suppose no harm done on that department. Though I do wonder why you decided to bring the entire harem when most serve no purpose besides a couple of lines here and there per chapter. The whole Negima cast could have consisted of just Negi and Eva and very little would change in the story.

Oh well not like you'll update this story anytime soon so I'll just see what the rest has to offer. And if the previous 22 chapters is any indication...not that much besides cheap laughs. And I do like my cheap laughs when I'm not expecting anything else out of the experience, though I'm not against being pleasantly surprised.
Storylover213 chapter 40 . 7/15/2014
Please do update soon.
TheWolfMutt chapter 40 . 4/2/2014
Are you continuing this story? I really like it and it would be a shame if it wasn't continued. It is really good so thank you for sharing it with us.
Not Allowed chapter 41 . 3/19/2014
Please remove this. As a singular chapter, author's notes are not permitted and can result in story deletion by the administration of this site.
Not Allowed chapter 42 . 3/19/2014
Please remove this author's note. As a singular chapter, these entries are not permitted and can result in story deletion by the administration of this site.
Biblio388 chapter 33 . 2/23/2014
That was a great chapter. Lots of moving and shaking going on. Looking forward to reading more.
Biblio388 chapter 22 . 2/23/2014
Good story with funny character interaction.
Biblio388 chapter 17 . 2/22/2014
Definitely would like to see Negi/Asuna/Mana with maybe Eva and Kaede. Don't really have a HP preference.
Biblio388 chapter 11 . 2/22/2014
Good solid fun. A joy to read.
Biblio388 chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
Awesome once again. This is the kind of thing I look for in any Negima fic whether crossover or single series. Glad I got to read it.
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
Yes! That is what I wanted to see. Glad I started reading this for this part alone. Everything else is just icing on that cake.
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
Good start. Definitely going to enjoy the fireworks. Hope to see some of Negi's Dark Magic.