Reviews for The new teacher of Hogwarts is Negi Springfield
tymaxion chapter 40 . 5/20
Please continue this story, it's such a good read so far.
Suzululu4moe chapter 21 . 2/15
Hmm have they seen Yue ride her broom like a surf board yet? That race at that girls academy was epic. It would blow any of harry’s Wronski feints out the water.
Suzululu4moe chapter 18 . 2/15
The morality of the situation. A teacher as a sub. I pity the slytherin team members . Given the demo of his capabilities, everyone knows he is above the power spectrum . It would be less pressure than if Voldemort n grindwald had been playing instead
Suzululu4moe chapter 17 . 2/15
Hmm I wonder why dumbles just doesn’t hire them to get rid of Voldemort.
Suzululu4moe chapter 16 . 2/15
I wonder if anyone other than dumbles has contact with negi’s kind of mages.
Suzululu4moe chapter 15 . 2/14
Lol there is like no way Ron can sit through seventy hours of studying.
Suzululu4moe chapter 11 . 2/14
Urg Hinny and Romione.

And that is the clumsy Neville people love .
Suzululu4moe chapter 9 . 2/14
Hmm I wonder who is the local Casanova for the wizard of world .
Suzululu4moe chapter 8 . 2/14
Silly Harry moaning about his issues and yelling at a ten year old kid .guy probably forgot what happened to Neville’s parents.
Bet he feels ashamed when he finally realizes Powell other than him have had more traumatic experiences.
Suzululu4moe chapter 5 . 2/14
The kids probably need counseling. Their society think an avada and a crucio are scary. Now they see this . It’s like comparing guns to nukes .
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 2/14
Hmm I wonder what the lesson will be about.
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 2/14
Oh the sneeze. I wonder when it wil happen. The inevitable.

Lol Draco . Twice in one day.
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 2/14
Good thing mahora is such a prestigious school. Principle K could fake an exchange program or a field studies program .

Ahah Mana
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 2/14
Lol dark evangel gets to visit hogwarts... with how quickly lupin got fired due to his werewolf status. I wonder would the people in charge be too scared of her wrath to even suggest firing negi .
Vercalos chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
You seem to have a lot of issues with double letters. Dinerdinner, matermatter, reccordingrecording, etc. also noticed a few issues with misplaced quotation marks.