Reviews for The new teacher of Hogwarts is Negi Springfield
Time to get off your lazy arse and BLOODY UPDATE ITS 2017
ravendor92 chapter 40 . 2/20
Update please!
Jose19 chapter 5 . 1/25
The Elemental Magic class will be interesting to see for everyone, and most of the students will take a shining to them.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 1/25
I see they are getting impressed by what these mages offer them in the story but it is only the start of things that they will be amazed to see.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 1/25
The Pactio ceremony is really getting to these Wizards but is is understandable but wait until the students find out more about Negi and his friends.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 1/25
This will be quite interesting but I have to see what positions each of them will be offered in this story, and the girls of Negi will attract a lot of male attention in this school.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 1/25
This will be quite interesting because sending Evangeline who can easily kill Voldemort will be quite a sight to see.
Newbie1104 chapter 26 . 9/16/2016
That said, I've gone and checked out the reviews. Couldn't help but agree with what Jesternz said... It seems like the story is just getting worse and worse. I hope that you had never turned this into a bash fic, but it's too late now I suppose.

I'm out, sorry. And thank you for the wonderful read in the first 23-and-a-half chapters.
Newbie1104 chapter 25 . 9/16/2016
It's been so long since you last updated, so you might not even read this. Still, I want to leave some of my thought.

The story started out exactly like what I was hoping for, a Negima-in-Wizarding-World fic, and the quality is good. The fights were rather showy, but hey, it's shounen, so I'm not complaining about that.

However, I'm most disappointed with this chapter, or rather, with the direction that the story is taking. To be more precise, with the "bashing" that you've taken up, along with the cliche "Noble and Ancient Houses" (though seeing the age of this fic, it might not be a cliche back then). I know it's your story and all, just wondering what could make someone decide to follow such path. Honest, even if you seriously want to "bash" a character, for example, Ron, there're more ways of slowly developing his character instead of instantly turning him into a cardboard gluttonous-tactless-idiot, you know.

And that's not to mention Dumbledore. The Master Manipulation, like you said, has his years long plan foiled in a second by a mere coincidence, one that could easily be prevented? I've seen so many of that, and they've never failed to make me laugh and cringe at the same time. In another word, it's bad, very bad.

And worst of all, that even altered Harry's personality. Can you really believe that Harry would turn around and ignore Ron's feeling, thinking of him as a jealous prat? Excuse me? The bloke is a teenager. I know that I, at that age, also got jealous of someone having something that I wanted but couldn't have.

Even if in your opinion, that's how Ron is, that's still not how Harry do things. Gosh, at least have a few scenes where Ron's bad side started showing and Harry started to resent him first before making him think badly of his freaking best friend.

I don't know who you want to bash the most, but imo Harry's getting it worst here. Like: "Now that I have better and more powerful friends, the 'best friend' that has been risking his life going on adventures with me since first year just isn't enough anymore."

The rest was just having their bad side amplified, but Harry got his entire loyalty and friendship twisted around into something else.

*Sigh*

Still, I'm in for more than half way already, so I'll stick with the story for a few more chapters. Who knows, this comment of mine might turn out to be wrong after all, and the future developments turned out to be great. Though if it goes further down this road, then I'll have to drop it.

Thank you for your hard work.
NodokaLover chapter 35 . 5/14/2016
What if Negi made a pactio with Hermione, Susan, Ginny, Luna and Daphne. I need to think of an idea what abilities they'd have for pactio cards.
yukicrewger2 chapter 24 . 5/6/2016
gotta love loopholes
DocSlendy chapter 5 . 3/28/2016
Magia Erebia Battle!
DocSlendy chapter 4 . 3/28/2016
all shall praise the resort!