Reviews for Back Together
Awesome oneshot! :) Dean'll always be there for his little brother ! Nice work
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Wonder story
Amy Renee chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Love it! Nothing like an injured/near-death Sam to make Dean feel guilty and realize how much he loves his brother, no matter how mad he might be. ;)
somewhereinthedarkness chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
moving. Is there a sequel? I enjoyed this very much )
spnMom chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Thanks for bringing the boys together again. I am in desperate need of some Winchester brotherly togetherness right now...
Southern Spell chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Absolutely lovely. I really enjoy your writting.
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
So good! I loved it. I hope the boys are brought back together by something like this.
ROBINV chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
That was just. . .WONDERFUL!

Love, Robin

Editor, SUPERNATURAL synopses

5.2 up now for your reading pleasure!

Check it out, it's a great site!
carocali chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
"Really?” Sam let his hands trail down over his stomach, the pain gone now, only a tingle of expectation deep within, “you want me back?”

“Obviously can’t be trusted on your own Sam,” Dean stood up and stretched, casual and easy"

Oh, how I wish something like this would happen and Dean would realize that he needs his brother; that Dean has his own blame in this as well.

Thank you for my OWN hope...

:D

caroline
asesina chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I loved the ending. It was realistic but hopeful:

“Are we ok now?” He asked then, still needing to be reassured.

“We will be,” Dean answered and it was enough.

I also loved this bit:

"apart from the fact that I would rather have you as you are than – than not at all.”

It really characterizes their current relationship so well. Dean and Sam do care about each other, but Sam needs to get over some of his personal demons (and so does Dean, for that matter). Even so, they still need each other, but not in the same way that they used to.

You explained such a complex relationship in a few concise lines. Also, this makes the "break up" seem realistic and even healthy! I mourned the break up at first, but now I think that they needed it.

Nice job! :-)
americanidolfreak chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Awesomeness! Made me cry, so kudos for that!
Amy chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Aww. I love this. Limp/Angsty Sam and Worried/Big bro Dean. :D Our boys are best when they're together. Team Winchester all the way!
irismay42 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Aw. I do think it's going to be something like this - some crisis, or one of the boys in mortal peril - that's going to get them to see how stupid they are before fandom knocks their heads together and shows them!

I hope Sam doesn't go off to die in a motel room by himself somewhere though...
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
nicely done..so sad that Sam thinks he is a hallucination...glad that Dean came and that they can work on their difference...good job