Reviews for Proibito, prohibido
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Very well written. You did well portraying their internal conflict, and keeping them in character at the same time. In some places, I felt the flow was a bit off. But I enjoyed it nonetheless.
8/10 Would read again
Torsamors chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I really don't know if this is shotacon or not...it was good though
Someone-you-do-not-know chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I think it is somewhere in between. Not shotacon, because Romano has kinda already hit puberty. Well, that's my opinion. Great story
silverjay13 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
That had shuch a cute little ending. It was so cutie. Love it
neverlasting-legend chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I liked this a lot The alternating narrations worked really well for the story and just put that extra zap to it. Urg, I think this is technically considered shota but as for legalities, um, I think this would be considered consensual at the time...if they had such words as that. So unless Roma's boss was completely against it, I don't think there would be a problem (and considering that Spain was his boss... .)
Hiyon Kazariki chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Oh dear, i have no idea if this is legal.

But it sounds legit. Then again, both parties somehow insist that they are doing something wrong, so...

Shit, i have no idea. But since they love each other, why not? It's not like people would die when they did stuff together...
Keiko chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
HNNGGHH, there should be another chapter with smex 8DDDD
Midnight Ghost chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Oh my. / They've certainly held onto their feelings for so long. It's sad that right after that night Romano is of to Austria again. ):
AbsoluteAddiction-x chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
jdhbckjdshcb Oh my God. I love this /so much/. Like seriously, there aren't even words. It's so well written, and the regret and shame and want all mix together in a wonderful harmony that is comparible to the experience of...of... there is no experience that can compare.

Guess I'd better add another mark to the tally of my own guilty little pleasures, eh?

Absolute x
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
:D no matter how you look at it. no matter the age, spainXromano is always hot. :) wonderful fic enjoyed their tormenting thoughts. (call me a sadist but i did) XD

-Tsuki
Kuraitsuki Tukiko chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Meh. It was okay.
She's My Cherry Bomb chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Gaaah, SOOO CUUUUUTEEEEE!

I'm not sure if it was officially shota or not... But, in my mind-canon, the Shota-Rule stops at age 14. I don't know how old Romano was in this story, but I sincerely don't think it would make me love this any less, and it certainly couldn't make me love it any more, because that is impossible.

Yeah, I'm a Shota-freak. Seriously, I have this pic of Ciel Phantomhive that could get me in trouble with the law if I wasn't female and in my early teens. O.o

But enough about that! I love your fic. It is so cute, I might have to send you a bill from my dentist, and yet it still has that sexy undertone that Spamano possesses. Great job, most definitely favoriting.
ai-08 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
ahhh i have a horrible, horrible kink for shotacon. so uh, that really scratched my itch.

lovely style, as well. and poor, poor long-suffering spain.

god spamano is hot XD
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Cute :)
Wolfie559933 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I'm not sure I can say if it is or not; in my opinion, it probably is, but... I can't say I mind. All efforts of feeling guilty about enjoying this, too, have failed. I definitely liked it too much, but. I can't help it, it's so...!

Well, I can't really say, but whatever it is, I really liked it. It's just great, and thanks.