Reviews for If Bella Said Yes
ptrtool1999 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Enjoying the story!
Thatwaslame chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Awe that was sweet. The authors note when you said, "like it? Hate it? Review!" I said the exact same thing in my story, and that creeped me out. I like the story a lot. Why does the ring sound different? Wouldn't it be the same?
jenna chapter 10 . 2/28/2013
Jacob was a little fierce in the last few chapters. The real jacob would never hurt bella in any way, except on accident.
crazyartfreak chapter 16 . 1/9/2013
Oh my, where to begin? This story was great! Although there were grammatical errors, I pushed on to read this and I liked that Bella was changed during her honeymoon instead of being pregnant with Renesmee. I do wish you'd have them wait until after the wedding to make love, but I guess you can call me old-fashioned. It's just who I am.

All in all, I wish you good luck on improving as a writer! :)
Kristin04 chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
I'm sorry but I just can't continue reading this; all of the grammar mistakes are just driving me nuts. I think you have a good premise but that's all I can say about. However, I still encourage you to keep moving forward with your future endeavors.
thunderstruckk chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Ok, I got to chap 4, And i said: "I think the rest of this story is going to be like Breaking Dawn with the half vamp,," so i stopped. TAke no offence. I love this story, but i hate when stories are like extended summaries! I blame my picky taste!
JoJoLutz chapter 16 . 5/27/2012
wow...such a good story you created.I enjoyed it a a great was an awesome story!
anon chapter 12 . 1/18/2012
While I love the story I think in this chapter Alice was being a right bitch. After all it's "Edward and Bella's wedding" Alice needs to really think before she forces people into doing what she wants them to. After all how would she feel if she were kept from Jasper for a whole day instead of just the night before the wedding? Not only that but since Edward and Bella are mates and new ones at that they deserve having a whole decade or two to themsleves not just a fucking month like Alice's planned. I mean talk about fucking intrusive and mean and downright irrespectable of personal space and feelings.
randomarabness chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
Awwwww that mad me cry
randomarabness chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
I love this chapter especially aloce in It
Anushka chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
I love this chapter. I do not know the rest of the story, because I have not read the rest. But so far it is really good, and romantic at the same time.
Mrs.TwilightFanCullenForever chapter 16 . 7/5/2011
Great story.I even cried a little bit when Charlie died.
Mrs.TwilightFanCullenForever chapter 16 . 7/5/2011
Great story.I even cried a little bit when Charlie died.
ByeFanFiction2015 chapter 16 . 7/2/2011
very good:) i loved that story!
Robsten0123 chapter 16 . 7/1/2011
I love it! Your story made me both laugh and cry, it's definitely a masterpiece! Maybe you could write a sequel to it?