Reviews for In Your Heart
JoyMcD chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
wow i really luv dis story :D plz conti and make more :)
RKOCMJHGIRL chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
Awesome story!
mia454 chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
plzzzzzzzzzzz keep going with this story its really good
Invader Kit Membrain chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
please continue
JoMoFan-spot chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
I like how Adam has found a friend in the time of distress to keep him going. He seem to get along with Evan really well. And I love how Randy is written here too. He is commanding, yet express care which shows he is a good guy. Truth of a matter is, I love whenever Randy is around Adam. They are not paired together but Randy is somewhat taking care of Adam which melts my heart.

Ah, I just really hope Adam stop feeling his only option is Dave. This shows the damage thats been done to his soul. He is done with finding happiness. He just want to survive at the moment. Its really sad.

Yay, coming to the club payed off. John is such a gentleman. Aww and he wants to take Adam on a date. I wonder what has gotten Randy so mad. Adam shouldnt snap on him though. Afterall Randy has been rather sweet to him and considerate of his well-being. Atleast John secured future contact with the blondie. I wonder though, doesnt Randy's roughness made him question Adam's relation with him or something.

This story is going on strong. You have captured Adam's emotions very well. Keep on the good work and keep the updates coming!
highvoltagekat chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
ZOMFG THAT WAS AWESOME! TeeHee Sorry But That Was Probably the Most Heart Wrenching and Beautiful and Suspenseful Story EVAH! I LOVED IT! LOL It was awesome!
JoMoFan-spot chapter 4 . 1/13/2010
My poor baby! Adam seemed so flustered and negative. He really thinks Dave was the best he could do. I was kinda surprised to hear his outburst against the guys who saved him from Dave. But if you really look at it from Adam's prespective, the hell he has been through on the streets is probably worse than he suffered at the hands of Dave.

Aww this accident in Adam's life maybe the best thing ever happened to him. I love John so much. And he is gorgeous as hell. He was so cute when he was babbling to Adam while apologizing. I am loving all the drama and angst here. Also I loved John's insertion to the story.

Really really looking forward to the next chapter. I am in belief that this wont be the last time Adam meets this angel ;)
JoMoFan-spot chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
Your back! I was missing this story and it did end on a very interesting note.

Its actually very nice to see how these guys are so concerned for Adam and are trying best to help the guy. Evan stunt was amusing, and Randy's punishment seemed fitting. It was cute how he gently took care of Adam.

Matt suspects, and now he has seen the evidence. I wonder what will be everyone's reaction when they meet Adam and see him in his current condition. Atleast I am relieved for the fact that he is safe and sound for the moment.

This is going to get very interesting when Adam's supposedly Mr. Right enters the story. I am very curious to see what happens next. And I hope the next update will be very soon!
JoMoFan-spot chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Yay for an update! Since I found out that its a JoMo/Adam pairing, I am even more excited than before. I usually dont support that couple as I consider both guys to be subs, but the way this story features them, I am loving it. Adam's hero is going to be the most gorgeous man on earth. Super sweet.(In case my finding is right of course.)

I really truly hate Dave here. If only he could have treated Adam right...By the way, Dave/Adam pairing is one of my favourite following my OTP Randy/Adam and second favourite Cena/Adam. Whether Dave's playing abusive or a gentleman, this pairing works anyway. This being part of the story even make me like it more.

You have really potrayed Adam's condition & feelings beautifully. You gotta feel his pain and emptiness as you read the story. Poor baby needs a savior. And this is my favourite shade of Adam. When he is vulnerable, fragile...in need to be saved.

Aww I love Randy. I dont know what part he is playing here but he is one of my favourite characters to read. Whenever he is with Adam, as a friend or as a lover, I mark out big time. Its nice to see that in a long time someone is treating Adam with little respect. Randy's intentions are unclear but I am glad he is taking Adam with him.

Please keep updating. Good job as always!
JoMoFan-spot chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Aww poor Adam...he deserves better, someone who would take care of him, and love on him. Its so sad that he had to adopt something as low as prostitution in order to survive. Son of a bitch whoever that was can go to hell, as well as Dave who is responsible in the first place.

I am so glad to see this story getting started. I am already hooked. You have done a brilliant job with this first chapter, it helped that the plot was already set. And I am very sure I am gonna like this one better than the previous part since it revolves around my love Adam. He is such a beauty, and puts major charm in a story with his presence.

Life sucks without someone to care about you. Hopefully Adam will find his Mr. Right before its too late. Cant wait to see who that would be by the way.

Anyways, keep writing and rocking. You do a real good job always.