Reviews for Things Change
squidge86 chapter 25 . 7/26/2015
I really hope you return to this story one day, it's amazing!
alexalv136 chapter 25 . 2/19/2015
Hey i love this fan fic but can you please please please add more i cant seem to het enough. pretty please.
Ohh and great job on all the other ones
tap-Violeta chapter 25 . 10/12/2014
I'm loving it! You really have to update this story, like URGENTLY! Pleeease *pouts like Galinda*
Hei-Feng chapter 25 . 8/28/2014
This is an old fic, so idk if you'll even see this or care, but I loved reading this :)
nursejoy7 chapter 25 . 3/17/2013
it's soooo good please continue!
wolfchic011 chapter 25 . 12/8/2011
Oh Elphie, how the tables have turned! Great chapter, keep it up!
James Birdsong chapter 25 . 12/8/2011
Cool three chapters
Noir43 chapter 24 . 11/6/2011
Yay \(o)/ I was waiting for this moment! Excellent job!
elphieistheshiz chapter 24 . 11/6/2011
This is my absolute favorite wicked story and this was finally the chapter I have been waiting for if you ever stop writing I will die amazing don't let anyone else

Tell you other wise
E. Taylor chapter 24 . 11/6/2011
So much love! Apparently this is one of those stories that I forget to review on a regular basis, so fail on my part. But I'm so happy they finally figured it out. :) Can't wait for more.
klaproos chapter 24 . 11/6/2011
Sweet! they finally kissed, looking forward to more cuteness!
wolfchic011 chapter 24 . 11/5/2011
finally! awwwwwwwwwwww! :D

The way they banter and tease is just too perfect!

Now that everything's out there it'll be interesting to see where this goes from here.

Great job!
AWickedDistraction chapter 23 . 10/15/2011
Your gelphie is so adorable I can't handle it! The whole scene under the tree with Galinda lying on Elphaba's lap was so cute and I could totally picturing it happening. And then before that, " Instead the green girl simply adjusted her hand and laced their fingers together, causing Galinda's heart to hope a little more." Fluffy, unsure gelphie is the best!

Update soon please! I really like it so far :)
AWickedDistraction chapter 20 . 10/15/2011
I usually hate Fiyero but the way you write him, I can't help but love him! So kudos in that respect. However, you have the stunning ability to suppress the gelphie glow and the wait is killing me! Though I do love when Glinda is confused about her feelings and all that. Very good so far, I shall continue reading :)
klaproos chapter 23 . 10/14/2011
Yay another update! Sweet! But really you need to update soon, wanna know what comes next...soon...very soon...? ppuleeaassseee