Reviews for Sanji, the Little Devil
neko chapter 2 . 7/11
U did not have to censor it because thats not a rule so...
Lara Dorponde chapter 2 . 9/22/2015
I absolutely want to see more!
Continue it please!

The link didn't work for me though
Alex chapter 2 . 8/28/2015
Best. Ending. Ever.
Zoro got caught doing the dirties with Sanji XD
3pi chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Omg one of my top zoroxsanji fanfics! I love it, more?
Prissycatice chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Zoro like always, doesn't know anything
so stupid
Sanji love to be here with Zoro
of course! XD
usagiChan chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
This was my first ZoroSanji lol. I read the complete story and it didn't disappoint me at all. It was pretty funny, in fact. But I had to have a different Sanji in my mind to read the story (this Sanji was...cuter nwn. And cofviolablecof 9o9). Its difficult for me becuase I can't imagine the anime characters in this story, sorry uou. It's not your fault. But like I said its was very funny I could read another story of this pairing other day, but now I have to sleep (zzz). Byebye
remesy chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
That was simply phenomenal! Great story, I adored it :)
Mokuren no Ken chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
THAT. WAS. AWESOME! how long was zoro's dad standing there!
monkey chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
That was amazing i agree with everyone else you should make it more than 2 chapters
shinofangirl chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
Keep on mind that, while I am hardly complaining, I am wondering what caused Sanji's 180 in attitude.
shinofangirl chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This was cute but I have to mention that the right ear is "the gay ear." The earings on the left ear are a fasion statement not a declaration of sexuality.
AnnaShirou chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
waa, such a great story! Sanji is so sexy as a devil :D
vivaciousRingo chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
That was and still is one of the hottest PWP's I've ever read! Just... *MASSIVE NOSEBLEED* XDD

The plot, dialogues, the build up the the actual smut and little details like mentioning differences between western and Japanese culture and demonology was what made it even better.

Fuck, even what I say is a biiiig understatement!

You should definitely write a long fic with them as a main couple because that would be EPIC. That's how I adore your style, easy to follow and read lines, and all the teasing Sanji or Zoro are under.

I adore this fic like no other, because thanks to the uniqueness as for Sanji's origin you could let him behave like a sinful creature, weak to pleasure and open about his needs. It was indeed perfect~3

Apple~3
chimamire no bara chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
I really think it should be extended because I think I smell a plot bunny~ it was i great story and it should be longer than two chapters so if you find the time please extend!
Crystal Hope Dragon chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
*giggles* so cute, so funny, and so sexy! Please continue this someday when you have time, it rocked.

Also, good grammer is hard to come by nowadays so congrats at having it.