Reviews for Moonflowers in the Sunlight
Avid Vampire Hunter chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
This is a precious little onsie and I enjoyed it very much. Very hot, juicy, and delicious. :) Thank you!
Kirida chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
loved it.
topamgagktheretopangagk chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
You are a talented writer and must keep writing the chapters! Plz! They are so arousing! And I just love the chapters! So plz! Plz! Plz! Keep writing the chapters! Plz!
:) ;) :} 3 .
Darling-Corinna chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
gorgeous... the twisted thought of orihime being abandoned and turning into an arrancar was really unique, and it was romantic.

so beautiful... ahh la princessa y la luna... yo amo el cuento con ellos en el.

my spanish isn't that great either - so i can't tell you if yours was okay or not.

but it sure made him sound sexy :D
Reverberating Winds chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Hi! Let me correct something- it should be "Relájate, mi princesa. Te dolerá más si no te relajas." And at the end, it should be "princesa".

Nice work. I enjoyed it.
Jules Mordecai chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I really enjoyed this story! I always thought it would make a good story if Orihime decided to have her chain of fate ripped out just so she could be with Ulquiorra, and this is the first story I have read like this so far.
BokuWaHime chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
so sweet

mistresssasori chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
so... yeah, What was he saying? Because i cant speak spanish.
Phantom105 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
i have been looking for a good oneshot for a while now, and this is a great one :D Great detail, and its nice that FINALLY someone imagines Ulquiorra's personality the same way i do. I believe you portrayed him PERFECTLY.

Cheers,
Phantom

P.S The spanish was correct, except "amo" in the last part, should be "amor" i believe :)
HanakoAnimeaddict chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
That was a great ulquihime!
nox lacuna chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Coherent, thorough, and just plain hot!

Very nicely done
Catechistic chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Wow, this was really pretty. Great job!

Sister Kitty
Ashfia1.5Bleach chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Oh, I don't know a little shit of Spanish, but I know French [school teaches it (I'm in Canada)] and I understood the Spanish! YAYZIES! 3

*Clears throat* Ahem, yeah. This was fuckin' hawt 3 *faves*
desiccated-hearts chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I loved this story. I liked the way you added in spanish. I wanted to find out what it said so i went on google translate! XD It was cute that he said 'I love you too my pricess' Anyway awesome story!
blackwingsgreeneyes chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
ulquihime rules! i love this fic! _