Reviews for Take My Breath Away
Ummmm finish please
chinadoll381282001 chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
Please continue this story! I love this Jake & Bella. I hope you'll give us another chapter to find out what happens next. I would love to hear what Bella's reply is to Leah about where they both have been. Lets be honest Bella sucks at trying to lie. Not sure how she plans on trying to explain all of this because right now we all see that her & Jake belongs together but some how in her head she's stuck between the right choice & the wrong decision. Can someone please kick her in the head for me? I want her to drop the douche & go for Jakey boy. And what's with Leah? I hope she's not part of the picture?
CourtneyHowlett chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
Oh my god, this fanfic is so hot! Please continue, you can't just leave it there!

Court xx
twiluvergaga chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
Update please! Huge fan
Renee chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Please finish off this story, I love it
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
Thats where it ends? Kinda silly really.
PastOneonta chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
So hot! Want more of this Jacob as soon as you can. She has absolutely got to dump Ed.
VJM130899 chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
man...giv us more
Keira17 chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
I. love. Navy seal jake. Love this story
Keira17 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Please continue! Great story. I love bad-boy jake
pece87 chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Jake's point to get out of the restaurant was great! Damn Bella should of went with it!
Edward definitely sounds way to snobbie for my liking and I'm a Jake lover since the beginning. Its just hard to imagine.
The whole convo at the table while they're alone is just Yummy, well more Jacob's words really! :) If Edward wouldn't have returned then, I would like to hope he would of unzipped his zipper ;) hehe
The flashback thinking of their relationship was adoring.
And I too question out of curiosity how many women this Jake has been with.
When Jake was telling Bella since when, I was surprised you had her dating Mike & that Jake is older than her in your story lol
He made a great point when he said she can run from him but not hide from herself. I loved that line.
The temptation was to hard to fight! She gave in and that was great. I don't see how she can end up with Edward and/or stay just friends with Jacob!

Please come back and finish! I so badly want to know who she ended up with here. I know its been over 2 years but you can make a lot of people very happy :) :) :)
pece87 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I love the idea of Jacob Black in the military. Utterly irresitible!
I however want to know about the tattoo? He got a tattoo for an assignment?
Jacob is my favorite as well and I love to read when he talks LOL
Edward here is kinda shitty. I don't like the sound of him being "privileged".
That dinner date! Man! And the way Jake described Leah was awesome lol
Edward and his comment about an interesting night or two was hilarious!
The funny thing is Edward was quizzing Jacob, the best friend, who originally you should suck up to, instead of Jacob doing so to the boyfriend/now fiance. Obviously Edward feels threatened :)
To much going back and forth with the convo though. One sec Jake is talking with Leah and next Edward was talking with Leah and Jake is quietly talking with Bella. And where was Leah and Edward when Jake licked his finger?
Great scene outside though! Finally just taking her and her not fighting it. But she really didn't put up much of a fight now did she ;) lol
Stephka1995 chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
This is really good! Please think about continuing it, it would be amazing to know how it ends.
creekfreak05 chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
This is one of my favorites, you should really think about revisiting it.
ninny 1 chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
areb there any plans for more to this