Reviews for Two Sides of the Coin
Ola Alaa chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
AMAZING!
cornev chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
Nicely done! I liked both POV's equally - they were both spot on as far as I'm concerned. I liked your little touch about Sam running his finger along the Impala and the Dean touching the last spot his brother had - very sad. Also when Dean reaches for the amulet that is his connection to Sam and realizes its gone. Heartwrenching.

I agree Dean was offerimg the Impala to Sam to keep their connection, so Sam would have something of his. It would have tied them together and given a little comforting assurance that they would meet up again in the future.

Every bit of this story was great and I really appreciate you posting it. You have a great writing style - wonderful job.

-Corrie
anybody-out-there chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
This was a great story. Loved that part of the episode (well sort of, loved it and hated it, if that makes sence at all:) You could so easily see that they both were pained by going seperat ways, but they still let it happen. And you grasped that moment in a great way. They were both so in character, and I love how they're so insync with each other -like how they both pull them selves togehter and gets ready for "work". How, what breaks them both are the other person "missing" in the usual position -the empty seat, the empty bed. And Dean grasping for his neckless, how sad is it that, when he "needs it" the most, it's not there anymore. Well I could ramble on for ever, and that after reading your short 1500 word story. That should tell you everything. Looking forward to reading more of your stuf:)
jensensgirl3 chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
This one was good to I got teary eye with this, poor Sam feels so alone without his brother around. When he can fight his addition he can get back to Dean, and have his big brother standing right beside him.
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
That was a heart wrencher for me my friend, you had me in tears again. I hope in some way Dean feels this way on the show, those two never do good being separated.
angeleyenc chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
I loved it! my boys! I want to hug them both! *hugs them*
AlliOops chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
Oh and the crying and then "We've got work to do" parallels between the boys... SQUEs all around!
AlliOops chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Woah, lady. This is the best I've read from you so far. You are really growing as a writer and you have a serious grasp of The Winchesters.

I love this:

"nstinctively he reached for the amulet around his neck then cursed beneath his breath. Castiel had taken the one thing that had always made him feel close to his brother even when he wasn’t. He’d cherished that necklace when Sam had left for Stanford but now he couldn’t even find comfort in that."

You totally captured such a small, yet incredibly significant moment...[love love love it]

This feels real. It could very well have happened at the end of episode 5.2.

I'm loving where you are going this season with your fanfiction. Please, please please keep it coming.

Xo

Alli

-Card carrying member of the IOL-
Amber chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
You know I think he wouldn't actually cry this time but your version is convincing anyway! And I love the ending with all the parallels with Seasons 1 and 2 - another life change for the boys but no let up on the toil and trouble. Which is of course, how we like it!

AMBx