Reviews for Pieces of my Soul
mrs-zoldyck chapter 8 . 4/6/2014
Amazing. Simply amaaaazing. YOU are amaziiiiiiiiiiiing. 3
TheGrammarQueen chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
Ooh, someone's feeling lustful, eh? I frickin' KNEW that you looked like Maka in the Book of Eibon!
2clap chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
Oh my god this was so freaking hilarious. E creators should really do a Minh show and use this as the script. I would die. I laughed my head off and my whole family is looking at me weird but I don't even care because it was so funny!
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 11 . 4/22/2013
Kk! Waiting for the moment that you start writing this story again.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
Well i didn't get wat was going on but the ending was sweet
Kaoru97 chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
I understand you're leaving and hey, I'm okay with it! But do leave your stories up! I love them too much! They always make me smile and fangirl so much! You will be dearly missed by this girl! With lots of love and best wishes for your future, Kaoru!
LightningHero17 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Please let the your stories stay
Kylen Phylar chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
I'd really like your stories to stay. They are quite wonderful, especially all the one shots you put into this one.
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
STAY! THEY MUST STAY! AND DON'T EVER CRUSH OUR DREAMS LIKE THAT. AT LEAST GIVE US HOPE THAT ONE DAY YOU COULD WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER! OR ONESHOT! OR DRABBLE! NOT NEVER EVER!
hope02 chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
I love!
Alice chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
Actually..the last part made me a littla bit cry. But i love your storys.I'm sorry if its hard to understand what im writing. I'm german and still in school -.- ;)
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
I am seriously in love with this fanfic.
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
1) and if you do try to mess with them there are plenty of SoMa shippers who will murder you. Any questions?

Love them all.
Kaoru97 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
HOW CUTE! :D
AutumnSoulEater chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
So would that be considered rape?
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »