Reviews for What Am I Going To Do Without You?
kirsty2765 chapter 29 . 1/16/2014
Wow, such a lovely story, I've cried through a lot of chapters and I like the romantic ending !
GoldenGirlSherry chapter 29 . 12/15/2013
Thank you Tangela!
Tangela13 chapter 29 . 12/13/2013
You went from breaking my heart to hopeful anticipation to outright excitement that they finally found each other again. It was some novel alright. I am about to re- read it all now. Thank you and merry Christmas.
jugglequeen chapter 29 . 9/29/2013
I had already read this story some time ago and re-read it today - I liked it then and like it now. Such a nice ending ...
stayathomemum chapter 29 . 9/29/2013
I just reread your amazing story . . . it's so poignant and sweet. Read it on the wtbr site and really enjoyed it then. Enjoyed it all over again! Truly romantic.
luvlucy7 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Great story! I loved the angst, but so glad there was a happy ending :) LOVED IT!
Wandering1 chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
Fantastic chapter. Loved the conversation between Angela and Sam. Excellent story. well done.
nipponophile chapter 26 . 8/30/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Tony-AngGeek chapter 24 . 3/12/2012
Lekker!
OldiesJunkie2014 chapter 24 . 4/21/2011
That was amazing. She should become a Who's The Boss novelist.
nipponophile chapter 24 . 1/1/2011
I felt all warm and squishy reading that...thank you.
southerngrammy chapter 23 . 11/8/2010
oh my. will this be continued?
southerngrammy chapter 20 . 11/8/2010
Wow, this is a great story. You are a really good writer. PLease tell me there is going to be more chapters. You can't leave us hanging here. They didn't get married on the show, but they have to get married in this story.

Thanks again.
zengrafix24 chapter 23 . 11/2/2010
OMG! You are horrible and wonderful at the same time. I am loving this story. First making us think she rejected him only to have it be a dream and now they made up and you left it on that cliffhanger. Just hope that's not a dream. Keep up the awesome writing.
nipponophile chapter 23 . 11/1/2010
Yay! She forgives him! They are back together. That was really sweet and well written.