Reviews for Cooking with Engineers

HEHEheheheheheheHEHEHHEH!

I LOVE THIS!
Zankaru Zelladonii chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
***

I fell out of my seat laughing. That is the last time I read fanfic in an armless chair!

*ZZ*
crazykk2 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
ROFL. Reminded me of last week when I decided to make lasagna (I don't cook often). My mom heard me muttering about how I was gonna make it and she laughed and said, "God, I'm glad you're wanting to be an engineer!"
VictorianSuperman chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
OMG! I haven't laughed this hard in forever! I LOVE the recipe at the bottom. Coming from a long line of engineers (and wannabe engineers), its hysterical! If you haven't seen the 'check to Verizon from a pissed off engineer' you should! Google the image. )
MikariStar chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
lol XD I don't know how to cook either, though I'm not a chemistry geek, I'm a computer geek. Too bad the ingredients can't be turned to bytes (not bites) ;;
queenofinsane chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Hysterical! I love the receipe at the bottom, it was hillarious. I even read it outloud to my mom and it made her laugh (the receipe not the story, I doubt she even knows what Dragon Ball Z is). Any way this was very cute, and mostly in character. Good job!
LuLeo chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I think I will try to make those Chokolate Chip Cookies...
Musette Fujiwara chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Bulma should give up cooking it isn't for her...
W00T chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
You should write a fic where Vegeta claims some of those 'unspecified sexual favors' We need more Vegeta/Bulma fics written by authors who know what the hell their talking about!

You should write more, more, more! Maybe a holiday fic for the Z-Gang, hey?
Dreamer E.V chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
hilarious and clever, I can totally see that happening, especially the part with Vegeta congratulating himself. Also, the recipe, was priceless.
Flor chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
hahhaha I just imagine myself using the pipette to cook! I felt like Bulma, good at chemistry, bad at cooking... :(