Reviews for What Love Is
wildcannabis chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I appreciated the last two paragraphs - witty to attack Titanic which is basically Love as far as pop culture is concerned because it emphasizes that all love is different... Edmond and Daisy no exception. chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
How I Live Now - Amazing! :D :D

I like this, it's good. :D
tuksenne chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Gosh, I haven't read this book in ages and I barely remember it, I just want to say that even if this weren't fanfic it would have a wonderful message. Before there was Tabitha Suzuma's "Forbidden," there was this lovely little book to remind people that you really should be able to love whoever the hell you want, and I think you did a nice job of conveying the essence of that sentiment. :)
diggydawg chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Awww I loved that! :D I loved the book also, I liked your little story ;)
Sam chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Hey you.

Did was really good, BUT... Since i've read the book over twenty times i've always felt Edmond a little harsh. He wasn't hard enough here, but it was close and it was good.

Keep writing on it. I want to read!
Hannah chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Very good,
goldenflowers chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
"honest-to-God true love has no blood or age or any other restrictions. In fact, restrictive is the opposite of how love is."

I 3 this. Please do write more as that was a lovely line.
Fury me chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I adore the book as well, haven't tried it with my friends because of exactly what you've written about - they're cousins, and she's older than him.

I like this, and it ended too soon XD

Thanks for writing..
writeforme chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I haven't even heard of this book before (I just went to a random book) but I definitely want to read it now, after reading that short clip. It was great. You're a really good writer.
s. du jour chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Feedback: it's characterised well.

Other Feedback: Liked it :)
Linger1536 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
That was great!)

I think you did a great job with Edmond's thoughts.

You should write a longer fanfic about Daisy and Edmond.