Reviews for From the World of Darkness
Damaged Ghost of an Angel chapter 8 . 4/2/2010
Woah. just read this whole thing in one sitting. And I was quite swept away.

I'm glad that you're okay.

I look forward to seeing more of this story.

I just about bawled in the last chapter. . .
Sanada chapter 8 . 1/11/2010
I'm sorry to hear about your health. I hope you do choose to finish your story when the time is right. Good luck.
ysanada chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
Yea an update and still no good news for Kubota. I guess going blind even temporarily would wear on you, but Kubota needs to go a little less hard on Tokito (after all Tokito is feeling helpless, too). At least Kasai probably won't let them starve.

I think you did a good job with Kasai. Kubota and Kasai have a strained relationship, but Kasai is the only family who would look after Kubota.

Update soon.
Sanada chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
Yea, you updated! You got Kubota out of the dumpster, but left him falling on his face. And're kind of mean to him. But I am enjoying your story.

Found a couple of things, but nothing real major.

" be able the hear..." I think you meant "to hear", not "the hear."

"...himself. “you..." "You" should have had a capital Y since there was a period behind "himself".

" breath he..." I would have used breathe like you did in the following sentences.

"...hurt bad." You used an adjective when I think you should have used the adverb "badly".

"...the time while he was talking to stand up." I would delete "while" from this sentence and put a question mark at the end.

"Its you." Should be “It’s you.”

There were places where I would have put semi colons instead of commas.

You have a good story here, even if Kubota is getting the wrong end of EVERYTHING. I think you are doing well with the characters so far and I hope you continue.
Sanada chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I like this story so far. I don't think your characters are OC. Some of your sentences didn't make sense to me, for example "...barked the fingers of his left hand on it."

I really hope you continue this one. Leaving Kubota in a dumpster is depressing to say the least, but at least you left it with Tokito on his way, so we know Kubota will eventually be okay.

I've enjoyed your WA stories. I hope yo continue to write them.