Reviews for Burnt Norton
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
That was so incredibly beautiful, and it felt just like a scene from an episode, thank you!
curlz87 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
That's nice. I like that story. It's always kinda annoyed me that they forgot about Henry.

My first M*A*S*H fanfic and I'm crying. Not too many more of them I think!
InuJoey chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Very good. excellent.
Wolf of the Dawn chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Aww! You actually had me in tears! This so amazing, you captured Radars gentle desolation so perfectly! And you made me remember the Colonel so well! Please don't ever stop writing!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
That was GREAT so SAD, I loved it though, you do hear about Henry every now and then but mostly they just go away and that is that...

THANKS:D
Chro chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Oh god.I was so close to crying while reading this short you had Hawkeye and Radar talking just a little while longer i would have been bawling my eyes out.

I just kept on picturing the moment when Radar and Henry said writtin,loved it 3
Silver Ash chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
This was a wonderful, sweet, sad story. It brought tears to my eyes. You captured the characters perfectly; this could have been a missing episode. I loved how you commented on the relationships between people and how Hawkeye just listed to Radar talk. It was an interesting idea to have Radar get a premonition about Henry's death.

There were a few little grammar mistakes, just so you know.

Keep writing!
Kristine chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Excellent take on how Radar handled the one year anniversary of Henry's death! Yo prestnted the story so well with its imagery and character interaction. A couple things to be careful of before posting: 1. I noticed how you once said Radar's eyes were brown; then they were hazel? 2. Though narrating a story in th epresent tense is the way to go when writing scripts for plays, it's better to put prose into the past tense when narrating. I learned this from one of my professors. :)

All in all, an excelent read!