Reviews for Someone To Listen
AF Iron 135 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Great story! You need more chapters though! Enjoyed it very much though, and hope you continue more...
tophat chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I agree that Scarlett didn't seem as strong in the movies as she should have. It's intresting how she'd dealing with her strained friendship with SE. They used to be so close and now he's obviously still protective but isn't completely comfortable with her like he used to be.
Frankizzle chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
um, its a green button :)

i enjoyed that, like you said it doesnt really show much of scarlett in the movie. but she should definately be with snake eyes!
snakesandscarlettforever chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
That. Was. GREAT! Awesome job! This story is now a fav. D

I'm glad you still put SOME resemblance of a relationship with Scarlett and Snakes...personally, that's the way I think it should be. D Rip is cool and all...but...D

Great story!
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
lol totally true

snake rocks!
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Most excellant. A tip, although they don't show it in the movie really, Snake Eyes often commuicated with ASL signs, if you REALLY need him to say something(or he wrote a lot of notes).

I like how you don't quite throw Ripcord to the ditch, but really we all know there's more between Snakes and Scarlett.

I also found it highly believable that Scarlett would overwork, and then go to a social/business function instead of saying "I haven't eaten, and I'm too tired", because she IS an over-achiever! Well done!
Asterisk78 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I think it was cute...somehow, I like them better as friends (especially given that in the movie, Scarlett's relationships both men weren't really developed.) Good job! I only noticed two odd things: first, sometimes your quotations were on the bottom. It struck me as a little odd, at least for English. Second, my review button is green...weird.

~Asterisk*