Reviews for Wild Harvest
Saij Emrys chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Seeing as my name is Vanya, I loved it!
Illucida chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This story was phenomenal. It covered a topic that has very much intrigued me, and was written superbly. Should you have any other pre-Bella stories, I would gladly read them.

marsbareater12 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Quite a good oneshot. I enjoyed reading it. Hope to see more from you soon. :)
ForksintheRoad chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
It is fun to read a more intellectual and mature story. Good job!
Xaipre chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Just wanted to drop a line and say "thanks" for writing this. I really enjoyed reading it. I loved how you explored the relationship between Carlisle and Jasper. There's a richness to be found there, but it is too often ignored. I think your interpretation is really interesting.
realistjoker chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
A very well written story, I enjoyed reading every word.
angela of alagaesia chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
WOW - this is an amazing story. Its funny, but I think you are entirely dead on in using all of the very specific references. You did well honoring their true capacity to devour all things intellectual and be able to articulate and support their arguments to each other. You were able to weave in both the positive and negative aspects of Jasper's talent, and allowed us to see how much he had grown toward an understanding of Carlisle's way of life in such a short time. Beautifully done. And yes, I loved looking up every reference that I could not place out of my own undergrad experiences and I am loving and still going through the playlist!
dazzledtina chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
that was really well written and a great story on family & trust :)
J-Nynja chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
An absolutely delicious story! Well written, intelligently pieced together, and thoroughly engaging. Thank you for this beauty.
Merina Green chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
That was wonderful. I enjoyed thinking about how Jasper became the person he is today, so to speak.
purplemilk27 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Quite the well written story. I've always been interested in the juxtaposition of Jasper's intellect and his violent start as a vampire. Thank you for sharing!
fatallyobsessed chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
This is an absolutely PHENOMENAL story! The smartest fanfic I have ever read. Thank you so very much for sharing your learning with us.

As a sidenote, I really enjoyed reading your playlist, and have never heard it referred to as 'Red Dirt' music - that's funny! Roots music of any kind is a passion of mine!
findthewill chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
You've written a very special story. I like your premise that Carlisle and Jasper (Edward as well) come to know each other through scholarship. You captured Carlisle's support and Jasper's openness really well. I'm impressed by how much growth in Jasper, and in his relationship with Carlisle, you display with each scene. Jasper's appreciation at the end is very sweet. The research you put into this, to select the right authors and books for each section is impressive, too.
annsteph chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Excellent writing makes this story a fanstatic edition to fanfiction. It is so evident that the bonds grow between the two of them. It is subtle and heartfelt as the years continue on that Jasper finds his way to the life Carlisle has built. It is truely an amazing piece.