Reviews for The Truth In a Song
Apocalyptical Angel chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
I like it.

Gotta love Alec and Max, they are so cute together and so angst-y at the same time. I think you hit the nail on the head with this fic.

Poor Alec though, I really feel you wrote him wonderfully, you could feel his pain.

A very beautiful fic :)
scmumsy chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Why, why is he leaving? I wonder if its b/c he can't stand not having Max. Please don't leave her man she loves you. Good job, got me all emotional. :)
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
Woops lol,, I was going through this folder of old fanfic e-mails I never read b/c they just kpet pilaling up and I found this one. Im sorry that I never reviewd it. I love it lol, it was silly and sweet with a happy ending.

~hands you 4 platers of big cookies, 2 for you and 2 for your muse~
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
OMG I love it! I was actually tearing up when Alec seemed like he was going to leave (before the hug). Beautiful!
D.Genesis chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
I don't think the ending was cheesy at all. I loved it!

One part I liked in particular was the:-

"Next time she was gonna torch the haystack and to hell with the needle as well, she'd liquefy it and and drink it, do something to always keep it with her." -part. Loved that.

A great ending to an equally outstanding beginning.

bob0045 chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
That was a great ending. All deep and meaningful, and sweet with the touch of smart alec snark at the end. Great.
494dwangel chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
gr8 forever, lov 'em
AlecDeanFan chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
That was a great ending. I seriously thought Max was going to be stupid and let him leave. Glad she came to her senses. Great story.
diesdi chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Oh my god!

I loved it!

You are gonna keep writing chaps, right? Because I definately want to know what happens next! If not, well, it's lovely!

The song fits completely with the situation and Max thoughts.. whoaah!

Waiting for an update!
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Pleae up date soon
blubblubblubblub chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
bob0045 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Ohh I hope that Max finds Alec, and that she has the sense to take the second step. I want Alec to find salvation.
AlecDeanFan chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I loved this. It was great. Typical Max reaction at first to his song. She really is selfish especially where Alec's concerned. I can't wait for chapter two to see what's going to happen next.
D.Genesis chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Different beginning. I don't think I've come across one like this yet despite how much fanfiction I read. It's good and I'm interested in seeing how you decide to take the rest of it.

Keep going :)