Reviews for Larry King Live
bdet chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
hysterical! you got the clap donut! such a great line!
handcl chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I'm in love with this story! I'm obsessed with press/interview/tabloid stories and this is now one of my favorites!
azerjaban chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Hahahahahahahahahah I love this. I always wished they'd showed the interview on VM. And I was never happy with Duncan as Logans friend. He wasn't there for him, he didn't believe in him, he let veronica get in between them, and he never said goodbye. But you made me like Duncan for the first time! Good job.

Thnx for the read
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Fantastic! Love it. :)
DalWriter chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Inventive & entertaining.
jentreth chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
First, today, your Charlie Stone story made me wistful, then this made me laugh and smile and miss what could have been in the VM-verse more than I have in a long time. Thanks for that. You caught the spirit and the personalities of the characters clearly, and I enjoyed reading your stories immensely :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Awesome story! I loved it! I like that we got to see that interview and especially through Duncan's eyes. I loved Logan's parting comment.
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I've never been a fan of Duncan because I thought he took the easy way out of EVERYTHING. Even if I hadn't liked Logan, I wouldn't have ever wanted to see Veronica end up with Duncan again. This actually kind of made me like him a teensy tiny bit. Good job.
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I've always wondered if Veronica was ever able to communicate to Duncan to get checked for chlamydia
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Oh, that was just wonderful. A bittersweet story. I was kinda sad reading Logan's confession and in the end I was laughing so hard when Logan quipped about Duncan, and actually warms my heart.
liferscove2118 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
*giggles*

this was really good. I haven't stopped laughing at Logans parting shot... what's worse is I don't know if it was supposed to be funny or not...
EchollsandMars95 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I really really like it

please write more soon x
klutz3572 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Aww...that was awesome. I'm not a really big fan of Duncan's at all, but seeing him from this perspective almost made me feel guilty that I barely remembered he existed after the second season. It was just such a sweet look at a friendship we never got to really see without Veronica in the way and I thought it was adorable and hilarious. I was laughing my ass off at the end. Way to stay true to the characters and give the readers a way to remember Duncan a little more pleasantly.
maipigen chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Hiya again

Remember me?

I've reviewed this over on LJ, but only now just realized it's here as well. This site is where I spend most of my time lol.

Still loving the story, it's nice to see "real" people interact with our beloved cast hehe.

Happy future writing

ditte mai

denmark
Marte chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Perfect :) Very, very nice. I loved it :)