Reviews for Glimpse
EroSenin'sDeciplesKJT chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
How is it that I missed this one? I'm wondering if I subscribed to it on this account...I never check the email for this. My best friend checks it occasionally. Hmm...that is a mystery I must solve soon.

I really love this. Vince is a creep. I believe in my heart that...you just gave me another idea for a Bret/Shawn fic.

*-facepalm-*

Yes. Vince is the perfect creep. He can only blame himself for this too.

Matt is spelled J-E-F-F xD

O.O Driving. *shakes head* I don't know if I could be a parent. That was really mean!

ROFL the swanton off the jungle gym. My best friend wants to marry Jeff. I told her if she married Jeff and I married Shawn, we'd be getting calls from the school every day.

"Ms. Hardy, I have to inform you that your son Jeffrey gave someone a twist of fate off the jungle gym today."

"Ms. Michaels, your son superkicked a girl in the face because she tried to kiss him. When asked why, he said that he was a sexy boy like his father only he was into men not women."

*facepalm*

Those two...I heart this pairing so much now. Its great! Wow. What a trip into their world...and with kids!

O JBL and Punk next huh? *hugs* You know how I feel about Jibble! Cant wait!

And link me when you finish it so I dont forget!
GrandpasGuitars chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
Well darn them crazy kids!

Vince, you is one nasty man sometimes.

You have a bad face... GOLD
Dark Kaneanite chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
Chris and botox. You know that he'd be the one to do that. XD I was working on some Matticho prompts last night but they were all depressing so I quit for a while.
Esha Napoleon chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
LOVE IT!
EroSenin'sDeciplesKJT chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
THAT was so adorable. I love it! I love Jericho! Oh boy. Stop making Jericho part of my obsessions. I have enough as it is. Let's see...HBK, Cena, Jibble, Matt and now Chris. *sigh* I'm never going to sleep again. They are all such ego maniacs or cry babies. (That would be Cena as numero uno cry baby.)

Ahh...Spring gave me a giggle attack! Veneer REALLY had me cracking up! ROFL I can so see it in my head!

I love your random muses.

These two...I laugh. Its so great!

Yep. Its officially a rule now. "If two superstars have partnered up in any way or have worked closely together on screen then it is 100 percent humanly possible to pair them up in a more than believable relationship and make it work. In other words, if you have been seen together then you can be slashed." Yep. Rule still stands. JBL/Shawn...CHECK. Chris Jericho and Paul Wight...CHECK.

I love you for this xD
SaraHHH chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I'm not a fan of this pairing though I'm interested in what other pairings you have in mind, so more soon
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Aww, Jerishow lovage. I might have to give it a try sometime with the prompts that Ellie posted. They really are cute together, and I think they might just replace Matticho. *hides from Matt muse*

Loves it and can't wait for others.
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
OK, not scar for life or anything like that. Nice ;)
highvoltagekat chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Dericous! Amazing! I ruved it! I've actually been waiting for some one to write these two together. And you are now my hero! *Gives you cookies* Enjoy! Duckii;P
LCHime chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I wonder what other pairings there will be.
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
That wasn't bad I liked that. Would like to see more of these stories.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Well, I have to admit, Chris and Paul have been getting more and more slashy as time goes on. And that last one was a sneak preview to the next one? I love Phil and John... the original Junk. It's one of the few pairings I read Jibble in.

I loved it.