Reviews for Kiss and Kill
Midnight the Black Fox chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
lol great story i can actually see that happening now lol
Brilliant Rose chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Kyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaah~! Kawai! XD
numb-butt chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
lame-o. That was great (as always). And puh-lease, who wouldn't enjoy teasing Squall, he's practically begging for the attention, he just doesn't know it yet. ;) Except us, yeah. Just us.
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Zidane should be careful that Squall doesn't catch him. lol! XP
FirstClassAngel chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Hahahahaha That was hysterical! Aw Squally don't be such a sourpuss that was cute! I love how you portrayed both characters and I'll be sure to add this to the list of my favorites that make me giggle like a mad fangirl.
Spark the Clairvoyant chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I actually like this. The two are... mostly in character, if slightly exaggerated to a caricature, but I would not be surprised to find Zidane doing that (Granted, I've seen Zidane as bi since I played IX way back when, but that's neither here nor there)in a moment with no Manikins.

My only real issue was the usage of the fan term "Glomp" by Squall and Zidane using "Chibi Look Of Doom." But seriously, those two bits of terminolgy were what bothered me the most, seeing as how despite my desire to deny Zidane loves playing "How can I annoy this person the most?" is ridiculous and I know he's done it with Steiner and possibly Amarant.

I enjoyed it, made me laugh, which is a rare thing in these days.
Aya chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
:D That was really cute. You have some real talent, they were both in character perfectly, and I hope and wish that maybe you'll write more zidaneXsquall? 3 3 3 Please? It's an underloved fandom.
D chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Aint a fan of slash, only read it bc, the "Touch me and die" in the explanation...but it is something that Zidane would potentially do, if just to annoy Squall. And It doesn't surprise me he was having to dodge a heel crush. It also wouldn't surprise me to see a rough divide or even

'Touch me and die' something I could very much see squall saying to Zidane.

Well written
Mahon chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Who needs survival instincts anyway, go Zidane. :b
Sakura Sama 101 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
haha i don't read yaoi that much but this one was pretty good :P
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
8D that was awesome my OTP
Shirosenshi Kisetsu 116 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Oh boy, that's Zidane for ya~
Expressive Dissonance chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
oh god, this is so wrong, and yet so hilarious. I cracked up so HARD. poor squall, having to endure the little annoyance. XD
Evil raccoon chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
How adorable

But come on, Squall, it's not like you can fool anyone pretending you didn't like it ;D
Ink-Me-Up chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Haha, I love these two together. They're like a teenage version of The Odd Couple. Adorable fic 3