Reviews for Sugar
xXRomeXx chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Wait... is this a... BubblesXMojo...?
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Good story
Insert a Catchy Penname Here chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
WHOAH! Never seen Bubbles like that...wow! This was EPIC!
atopthewatertower chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
nice story! :) i'm on my way to the sequel :D
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Whoo, pretty good. I personally think that something like this would happen to Bubbles. She would grow up, but because of that role she was placed in, no one would really let her out of it. Gonna go read the sequels!

:D

Inumaru12
Groudon202 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Nice setup and expansion on both Mojo and Bubbles, a pairing which makes as much sense as Mojo/Blossom. Good job! A little more description wouldn't go amiss, though.
DragonFire44 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Loved it! I would peg Bubbles to smoke but considering how her life is I can see her doing such a thing. Loved that you had Mojo pop up instead of someone else.
RainbowMunchies chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
That was excellent! I never really thought about the stereotypes placed upon the girls.

As kids it was cute but I do think it would get annoying as they grew older.

Bravo, I look forward to the sequel... which i will go read right now! :D
FluffyBiscuits chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Wow. This is certainly a different take on Bubbles.
Incy Little Spider chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Very interesting and unique! I love the protrayel of Bubbles, very different. It was a fresh, well-written story which you don't often find these days in the PPG Fandom. Hope you stick around!
Addy chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Different in a good way which is to say this story is quite unique . Usually writers make Buttercup the rebellious one but you did Bubbles and I felt this story gave us an insight on what teenagers feel if they were constantly labeled . Good job , I'd love to see you write that prequel ;)
AleMent chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I've always seen Bubbles as a smoker, I'm not sure why. SO while this wasn't terribly occ forBubbles, it was slightly, but it filled my view of her perfectly. I do hope you write more, it was quite nice to read.
CathyRulz4Ever chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Well I sure do want a sequel! I loved it!
Alicorn chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
My knee jerk reaction was 'no!' about the smoking from the history of lung cancer in my family talking..and then I realized their powers would most likely protect them from that,,and then I thought, maybe it was candy? But that's neither here nor there...

Hm, it's very well written, it's just that, like Mojo, I can't really picture Bubbles talking quite like that o.o But I have to remind myself that my pov of the girls bodies aging but not their minds as much is only mine...

And having three hotlines seems a bit odd..after all, everyone would know by then they worked best as a team wouldn't they?