Reviews for DBZ at Meredith High School2
Silicious chapter 19 . 4/30/2013
Yes I loved it wooh I totally think you should continue it is a masterpiece mwah!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/3/2012
If you wanting to read this story, don't. It's written badly, the character's personalities are off and are not likeable. The problems are so overly exagerrated and the plot is weak. I recommend don't read and just skip and read Fame and Fame II, you would never guess the same author wrote these three stories. Total contrast.
m chapter 13 . 5/8/2012
this story is really badly written. words are missing or misspelled and some sentences don't make any sense. suppose the story should be interesting, but badly written. i suppose you could read this, but don't expect to much of this story, instead, read her other stories they are much better than this.
Vegeta34046 chapter 19 . 12/8/2011
it was interresting to read you should make more
Guest chapter 19 . 12/28/2010
I love this story 1 of the best so far I read them bk 2 bk par there great n ure right its ure story love the character vegeta maybe bulma agolid hv kicked Chloe's ass in it a bit but still love it (_)
NeeNeeSukiDaisuki chapter 19 . 10/30/2010
make one like this when their in high school but put the GT kids in & the couple TrunksXGoten!
LoZFreak123 chapter 18 . 7/19/2010
Vegeta and bulma were making out. ewww!
LoZFreak123 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
YEAAA! I LOVE THIS STORY! WHEN I SAW YOU HAVE A SECOND ONE I WAS LIKE YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Nicole chapter 19 . 6/28/2007
Aw so cute!

Plz make a sequel!
the cridic chapter 19 . 3/9/2006
this was a good storie.

vageta was a little out of charictore but not to much to notice unless you watch DBZ every day like I do.
DbzTeske chapter 17 . 3/2/2006
awesome chapter
DbzTeske chapter 7 . 2/22/2006
oeh oeh want to know his secrets U
DbzTeske chapter 4 . 2/22/2006
stupid chloe :O
DbzTeske chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
great chapter! awesome you've made a sequel :D
Priestess of Passion chapter 19 . 12/5/2003
That was a good fic...u finally did a lemon huh? good job on it!