Reviews for Dreadnought
Jessi Fanatic chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Dear every reader that is part of Literate Union,

You should all just get off this fanfiction site at once. You say that you are
just criticizing and “enforcing” the rules, but it is actually bullying, you fags.
is suppose to be a site where everyone can practice and improve their writing
methods while receiving reviews that either praise or give constructive
criticism. What Literate Union does is continually threaten authors until they
finally leave or the site kicks them off. This is bullying you bastards, no matter what you guys say and it is causing a lot of people to give up on their hopes of
becoming authors by sharing what they write with others. And I fucking hate you for it.

Now, this is what I will do. If Literate Union does not leave or change their
ways to be a little more polite instead of continually reporting and annoying
young authors, I will make sure your forum is taken down and all of you
removed from this site. I really do not want to do this but there are so many
people on here that tried commiting suicide or became depressed from what you
say. This is not funny at all and should be taken seriously. And I will kill you for it.

I will give you about a week to discuss this with your group and if I still
see your group up and harassing other authors, do not be surprised if you find
yourselves suspended or banned.

Thanks for listening,

Jessica

Now go and fucking die in a hole, you assholes.

And I didn’t log in so you can’t report my account retards.

Death to all reporting groups!
Grey Wolf4 chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
Great first five chapters to this fic featuring the crew of the GTD Dreadnaught this is pretty good so far and the characters look promising as does the story.
THE EVIL OF CRITICS UNITED chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
FAR FAR AWAY IN THE LAND OF , ALL WAS WELL AND GOOD, BUNNIES FROLICKED IN ALFALFA, KITTENS PLAYED WITH YARN HAPPILY,AND UNICORNS HAPPILY FLEW AROUND IN THE FIELDS. BUT ONE DAY AN EVIL DICTATORIAL TYRANT'S EYES DREW UPON THE PARADISE HER NAME WAS DARKJEWXOX, SHE SAW THE FERTILE LAND AND LAUNCHED HER FIRST CAMP GROUND NAMED : CRITICS UNITED! BUT THE CURRENT RESIDENTS WERE NOT ONE TO BACK DOWN THEY CONSTANTLY LAUNCHED ATTACKS! DARKJEW SAW THAT THERE WAS STRENGTH IN NUMBERS SO SHE INVENTED A NEW PROPAGANDA TECHNIQUE CALLED 'REVIEWING' AND 'CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM'. SOON SHE GOT NEW RECRUITS! THEREALGOODYTWOSHOES AND GARASGIRL1 THE EVIL WEEABOO WHO'S DESUS AND KAWAIIS DESTROYED THE UNICORNS AND KILLED ALL THE KITTENS AND BUNNIES! THEIR FORUM GREW STRONGER AND STRONGER AS THEY SPREAD THEIR PROPAGANDA THROUGH OUT THE LAND! BUT THEN THEY BECAME EVEN STRONGER WHEN BONUS KUN AND CHA'S AEGIS JOINED! BONUS KUN WAS FROM THE COUNTRY " THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE JUST PLAIN UGLY" THEY DECIDED TO FROM AN ALLIANCE TO TAKE OVER BUT THE BRAVE WARRIORS THAT THEY CALLED "TROLLS" STILL FIGHT THEM! CRITICS UNITED IS GETTING STRONGER SECOND BY SECOND! BE CAREFUL! THE GUARDIANS OF THE PARADISE ARE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND! WHAT'S EVEN WORSE... IS THAT THE LONG TIME DORMANT - NOW ACTIVE LITERATE UNION IS JOINING FORCES WITH THEM! STAY GUARDED AND PROTECT YOUR STORIES!
BRING BACK SUMMERCAT9 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house

That don't bother me

I can take a few tears now and then

And just let them out

I'm not afraid to cry

Every once in a while even though goin' on

With you gone still upsets me

There are days

Every now and again I pretend I'm okay

But that's not what gets me

Is what I was tryin' to do

It's hard to deal with the pain

Of losing you everywhere I go

But I'm doin' it

It's hard to force that smile when I

See our old friends and I'm alone

Still harder

Gettin' up, gettin' dressed

Livin' with this regret

But I know if I could do it over

I would trade, give away all the words

[. From: . .]

That I saved in my heart

That I left unspoken

Every now and again

I pretend I'm okay

But that's not what gets me

Is what I was tryin' to do

Hey, I'm not SummerCat9 but I'm one of her fans, just call me deepthroat/mystery anon . If you really want to know what happened to her keep badgering her with PMs. She has so much potential! It really saddens me to see her go down like this! Tell everyone else to badger her with PMs as well.

I don't know if she's going to re - upload it or not but I have PM'd her recently and she said she was pissed that everyone hated her story 'Playing with fire, and its consequences", I don't know why though but then again the poor girl had too many personal demons to bear, but her story seemed a - okay to me.

One of my suspicions is that the forum "Critics United" made her take it down. I don't know what beef she had with them, I'm not interested in going down with a third party.
groundcontroltomajortom chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
This is terrific, very well characterised and extremely convincing as a post-script to FS2. I'm guessing from the volume of booze and fags consumed thus far that I am reviewing a fellow BSG fan? Most of these characters seem to be having a Saul Tigh moment pretty much every minute of the story.

Great touch with the 'Children of Shiva' too, the implication that there will always be religious nuts is nicely handled. There is very little to criticise although its worrying to think that an apocalyptic struggle against the Shivans would be handled by such a bunch of drunks!

Awesome dude, keep it up.