Reviews for We are broken
That was a terrible spanish
sam chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
is esme eyes red or not.
sam chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
why did he do that to esme for she didn't do anything wrong if i was esme i would say no and yell at aro to and i would do the silent treatment until carilsle and the family came to help me then i will run up to them and tell them what happen and then i would kill aro first then his brothers and jane and her brother and the resst of the voltori.
sam chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
wow does esme ever get away from aro and does she go home to her family and carilsle
sam chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
does esme come back home
sam chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
get the hell off that plan! and go back to carilsle before she gets hurt by aro and carilsle should tell her he misses her. and that he loves her and he wouldn't be able to make it with out her that he needed her.
sam chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
none cause i am scared they might hurt esme and her family but anyways she should go to the air port
sam chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
does he take her
sam chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
what is going on with esme and aro now esme hates aro and he hates her why is he doing that to her and carilsle
Some Sort of Random User chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
Love the story so far, but there is a little glitch, spanish and italian are very similar (so similar that if you are fluent on one , you can understand the other). While Aro may not get message to a
100%, he would still be able to get the idea.
Alice Villalpando chapter 11 . 3/23/2013
OMG the story was awesome! i really loved it!
thanks for sharing your story with us!
Alice Villalpando chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
OMG i loved the story!
Doctor Clementine Who chapter 11 . 10/22/2010
What a really good story! Brought a tear to my eye. I love CxE stories.
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 11 . 9/12/2010
i luv it!
Kaitlyn chapter 11 . 8/3/2010
This is an amazing story~ I just read tje entire thing in less than an hour. I can not believe that you are a 4 year old and wrote this! You are really talented and I love the Esme/Carlisle relationship! Great job!