Reviews for How It All Began
siarafaerie-101-miss chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
I find it a really good read! Please update again soon!

DarkBombayAngel chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
I love the ending! I'm glad that we finally got to see how all four of them got together and the ending is so sweet and cute! Can't wait to see the christmas story. -
sweettooth4eva chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
Aw they all make such a cute couple and cloud and zack are always adorable in them. Can't wait for the christmas one to come out it's going to be just as good as everything else you've written. Hope you carry on with these pairings or saga your doing you could make however many you like.
Clockwork Phoenix chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
So sweet! I love your stories, especially how cute Cloud is in them. Looking forward to the next. _
MizuYousei chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
YAYAYAYA so sweet! they r so good together and cute

love it !

M.Y
PointZero chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
Man, I love your stories. I'm glad you decided to continue with this story arc, it's so sweet. Can't wait for the next one!
makofox18 chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
Great chapter !
Clockwork Phoenix chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
I really like the story of how they met especially Cloud and Zack. Looking forward to the next chapter. _
DarkBombayAngel chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
Yay! It's updated! Love the chapter! I'm glad that we got to see how Cloud and Zack first met. I can't believe that Zack got him and Cloud stuck up a tree. It's really funny that Seph left them. I'm curious as to who rescue them and how Cloud got with all them. Can't wait for the next chapter. -
MizuYousei chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
YAYAYAYA so sweet please up data soon

M.Y
Kira2Maxwell chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
yay! long story. its so cute but i still wanted to hit angeal for getting drunk. bad 'geal. can't wait for more of your awesome foursome saga. toodles.
sweettooth4eva chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
O dear poor cloud and zack stuck in a tree hm kinda reminds you of a nursery song hehehe. can't wait for the next chapter thanks for uploading x x
kit572 chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
Typical of Zack XD
meyko chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
is this the same as down to earth disaster-i luvd that story-this ones cute too! so, like i do in evry review, i give advice...hmm, maybe add some more characters, or...hey, can cloudy wear a dress at one point in this thing? heh heh heh...i can just imagine what the others would do when they saw him-not much sleep that night...great work-keep going!
siarafaerie-101-miss chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
It's very good, i liked it all! was it really 10,0 words, didn't feel like it?

please update again soon?