Reviews for Bella Hits a Werewolf
fuzzyltlwingedthing chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
That's really good! Love it!
O2Shea chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
One of my all-time favorite one shots! So funny, active, perfectly in character & exactly in canon. Absolutely LOVED it!
BeckaR chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Omg loved this
BeautifulMessenger chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I love it! Jeep hunting is hilarious! And I can totally see Emmett and Jasper doing that as a bet or consequence thereof. :)

I've added this to my C2 (community) for well-written canon pieces. If you subscribe to the community it will come up higher in searches and help more people find your amazing writing!

Thanks so much for sharing! I needed a good laugh!
the Vampire of Gorillaz chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
that was AWSOME i wish it wasnt a one shot thing
09sasha chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
that was brillent i hope you do more from emmetts prospective especially bets with jasper this was amazing
mysecrets101 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
sooo totally emmet. very funny.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
A great story. Very well written.
fayray chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Oh man loved this bit Emmett AWESOME!
Vamp lover94 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
loved it!
ShannonM84 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Your take on Emmett is so funny! I love how lighthearted and creative you made their bets! Thanks for a good laugh
Fiona Lali chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
You are an amazing writer i love your stories especially the new moon one from edwards pov, very imgaginitive i hope you finish it soon because your writting is almost better than stpehenie meyers and this is just another prime example of your writting talents. I think you know Emmet realy well and could develop this further with another chapter form the book, maybe when he does the arm wrestle with Bella ? All i know is you are an amazing writer and am thrilled that you are doing this. My family and friends think im obsessed way to much , but at least i know I'm not alone. Your writting is amazing thank you so much. Please continue your stories especially from emmets pov. Thanks Fiona .
BlissfullyHappy chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Who doesn't just adore Emmett. He's wonderful. This was a great scene.
EToMyB chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
HAHAHAHA... omg I love it. I love how you turned that little bet comment into such a fun segue at the beginning. You are hilarious, even if you don't know it. ;)
Flounced01 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Haahahha Emmett has always been hilarious. I love this take on our fave vamps. Fic diving and found you. I'd be here for awhile. Stalking, lurking your profile.. jsyk.