Reviews for Rules of Propriety
Robin G. Fellow chapter 1 . 3/12
It's fate that it's at their expense because fate has an awful sense of humor. I enjoyed this. It was funny and cute. It's something I'd expect to see in an episode.
catzrool chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Very cute!
yay chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
This was funny, cute, and overall really nicely written.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
It would be lovely if you do make a continuation and make it that Arthir does actually know about the magic but cares too much for Merlin now to ever hand him to Uther. :D

Anyways, I loved it! That's a bit sad about Winifred being a sort of villain... but I loved how Lyra started changing in the end. :)
Rosie99 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Awesome Story
rizandace chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Okay, seriously. Awww. Seriously. My favorite part was:

There were several beats of silence. "Then why?"

"Because that's only the servant part of it."

It was adorable! And the hand-holding... Awesomely understated and soooo sweet. Seriously. I love this a lot.
tocatcha3 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This story is so cute! And in character! I love Lyra and Winifred, though I'm debating whether or not I hate the latter. Thank you for writing this! :))
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Enjoyed the Arthur / Merlin obviously. Lyra and Winifred seemed real charactors, and Gwen and Gaius helped round the story out well. Thankyou for an enjoyable read.
Moonclaw -Moony chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Aww... It's so cute! This is a great fic and now I want to hug them. Merlin and Arthur, in particular, but that's a forgone conclusion. Their little hand holding scene... I swear it's the cutest thing I've ever read.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Lovely. Character wise and plot wise. Keep writing things!

_

Yuki
shienen chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Hehe, Arthur as a pregnant bumblebee,...That part made me laugh. And Lyra flirting with Arthur. And the banter between the boys...In fact, most of it made me laugh. It was really good.
Hyperpegasi chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Propriety is dumb, as has been clearly demonstrated in this. 3 3 Does lubs with the muchness. )
marblepanda chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I really enjoyed reading this. Not just the banter but the way Arthur tried so hard to show humanity because of his friendship with Merlin. Really well done! Great job!
Kathryn Merlin chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
This is so sweet! I love how the Arthur and Merlin are very much in character and yet with an added softness that is not quite as seen (but should be) in the actual show. I look forward to reading more of your work!
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Nicely done. Good to see an Arthur & Merlin story, instead of an Arthur/Merlin story. From a quick glance at the website, I thought ALL the Merlin stories were slash. Winifred and Lyra were well-developed OCs, neither cardboard nor Mary Sues.