Reviews for Kya chupaye
andysanime chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
Good job on this story.
Blaze Queenie chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Sque! More, more, more! I wan't more! I loved the chapter. I'm not used to these kind of stories, but I really, really, like this one! So pelase update soon.

Love ya lots

Blaze Queenie
angelvan105 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
what a very sad but very sweet story even the ending was sweetest! also awesome job well done!
Defiant Vixen chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Oh, another female Kai fic with my favourite pairing. This is so nice to read.

I like the reason why Kai started dressing as a guy. As a fem-Kai writer myself, I’m always looking for reasons why Kai is disguising herself

I like the thought of Miguel already knowing Kai was a girl before she told him. And the part where he was the one to find her when she was injured after her battle against Brooklyn. But what I liked the most is that Miguel developed feelings for Kai before he knew of her gender. It shows how serious they are toward each other.

I hope to read more fem-Kai fics from you in the future.

~Vixen
Elemental Gypsy chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
First time writing female Kai and it’s cute! Well done :3

Heh, Kai gets freckles? How adorable X3

Bwahaha, drunk Kai is so cute! At least she’s not a violent drunk, which is lucky for everyone involved, am I right? :3 Or Mariah would be dead right about now.

Oh, I like the thought of Miguel already knowing Kai’s real gender before she tells him. Shows how much he obsesses, I mean, cares for Kai.

I know what you mean about plot bunnies. Not being able to type at the speed I use to is driving me insane!

Always,

Elemental Gypsy
Destiny Kitty chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Ok this is the third time I'm trying to submit this review... XD Damn internet.

But omg love the story! It has so many elements I like: bellydancing, the boys as street rats with their little hide-out, angst and silliness and protective Tala and Spencer being big-brotherly, sweetness, and a happy ending! And you fit it all in one chapter! Impressive... (I would have needed at least like ten) I really like the party, when Kai is moping in the kitchen over Miguel flirting in the other room (and Bryan's joke) then when she's on the porch telling Tala about Miguel being right there. Oh Kai XD And Max is so adorable - bit gay too haha. Anyway love it!

~Des