Reviews for In Honor of LOTR
Miriel Tolkien chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
This last line is just perfect! 3
AmazingWriter123 chapter 17 . 10/11/2013
Every single one of these poems is so well rhymed.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
I am so glad I read you're beautiful poem. You've made a lot of people very proud. You are a good rhymer, keep up the good work.
Aria Breuer chapter 17 . 1/24/2013
I apologize for not reviewing your poem sooner. I've been taking a long break from writing and reading stories and poems. Plus, I wasn't sure until now what to say in a review for this poem on Smeagol. Anyway, here we go:

Like all your poems so far, this poem on Smeagol is also well-written. I did not see or catch any errors, so we're good there.

In a way, although I haven't liked Smeagol when he became Gollum, due to the effects of the One Ring's corruption, I must say you have captured Smeagol's third-person speech well within the poem. I feel as if I can step into his feet and see what is going on around him. Of course, we know his fate inside Mount Doom.

In all, good work on this poem.

-Aria Breuer

P.S. I think I'm still thinking about Treebeard and Quickbeam as two possible characters to add to your poem collection. I know, there are several characters in Middle-earth. However many you decide to write poems for will be up to you, of course. I'll probably be, once again, thinking of what other characters from the literature as suggestions.
LoneStallion chapter 17 . 1/12/2013
As a writer of poetry I love reading fellow poets work and I must say your works are amazing and I love each and everyone of them. Might I suggest Eomer or Elrond as your next works of art. Keep up the wonderful work!
Gaia was Framed chapter 17 . 12/22/2012
Wow, I'm so glad I found this! You distilled the essence of each character into these poems. I like how each one uses a different scheme of rhymes, and how the poems switch between first, second, and third person. You are an excellent writer, and you clearly have a great grasp of Tolkien's work and intentions.

Well-done, and I look forward to the rest! Merry Christmas!

GwF
She Elf of Hidden Lore chapter 17 . 11/19/2012
Hehe, I suppose that my cnstant reviewing might get annoying, but I cannot help it. These are sooo good! Perfect capture of both his personalities :)
She Elf of Hidden Lore chapter 15 . 11/19/2012
Eeeeeppp now this one really got me into a fan girl moment. You captured what happened in Moria perfectly and so poetically. Loved it!
She Elf of Hidden Lore chapter 14 . 11/19/2012
Wow I really liked this one. Arwen is an amazing elf and this poem fits her perfectly
InkWeaverabc chapter 17 . 10/28/2012
Now this one was superb. It made perfect sense as if we were actually hearing his thought process and I love how you captured his poor messed up brain and what possesses him to do what he does. Excellent work! :D
InkWeaverabc chapter 16 . 10/28/2012
Hey well done! Excellent as always :) dear old pippin, he came so far!
She Elf of Hidden Lore chapter 11 . 10/26/2012
Eeeeeep! This was perfect! Love poem for Sam!
She Elf of Hidden Lore chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
Wow, this is true honor to Faramir. I would review every chapter but I think it could annoy you so I'll do the ones I cannot resist commenting on. I'll really try to hold myself :)
She Elf of Hidden Lore chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
Splendid!
She Elf of Hidden Lore chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
This made me catch my breath! You have a gift!