Reviews for Way of the Wolf II: Wolf Pack
bdet chapter 1 . 6/24
no! i can't believe this is over! this was an absolutely amazing SG1/buffy crossover! Oz is awesome! and now buffy and spike are here, will sg1 come soon and smash anubis? keep it coming! please!
eilidhdawn chapter 1 . 5/22
So did the author perhaps pen the nifty ideas in part three perhaps the author could post them Pretty please
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
The first part is ok but when buffy comes in its started to become confusing.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
this is a great series, please update it soon
Wynnara chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I really enjoyed reading your story and hope you plan to write a part III to this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
. . . . . You suck. Three and a half years, and no conclusion.
Netchka3 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Good story. Can't wait to read the next one.
wmwhitewolf chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
LOVE IT GREAT WORK !
Deritine chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Wolf Pack Part 3? Want! Though this ended in a really good place. I feel quite satisfied. Imagining them killing Anubis... sort of poetic that you do not actually write what happens, as Oz and others have been so very pithy with words through the whole story.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I love this! Oz has always been one of my favorite characters. Can't wait to read the next part.
The Queen of Confusion chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Great story! Hope to see the continuation soon!

SARAH
lilykep chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
What! Thats it? Are you going to finish it? Please say you are. Honestly I think you leave fics unfinished to tourture me *pouts*
carick of hunter moon chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
By mixing Buffy and SG1 you very created a very good story which is well thought out and hold the reader interest and make me the reader wish to read more thank you for your hard work
Callista252 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Hei,

Loved part I and II of the way of the wolf series, are you going to write a sequel soon?

cally
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I hope there is more. There are not enough Oz fics out there. I like this one. It resolves the issue in a way that lets Oz move on to a new life. The fact that it helps Buffy and Spike is even cooler. I just wish Oz had killed Kinsey.