Reviews for Terms of Service
Aiyobi Uzamaki chapter 1 . 2/16
Needs a sequel
kirallie chapter 1 . 1/7
I can see him as their childhood bodyguard. wish it was longer
AnthonyR89 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
interesting little one shot. shrot though. noticed you have what i assume are formatting errors where you are trying (and failing) to put certain words in italics.
erik chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
One of the very few stories that has taken Logan's longevity into account for the crossover. Well done.
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
this looks so cool!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
please another chapter...
Selonianth chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
You just welcomed a probable class 5 mutant on board your boat. Yea things are gonna change.

I say probable because his mutations are insanely powerful, particularly his healing factor. And his healing has only gotten stronger since the adamantium coated his bones, now if he removed the metal (which has been done once) his mutation goes into such an overdrive that he goes totally animalistic and becomes virtually unstoppable. Only adding the adamantium back in can make him go back to just the gruff asskicker that is Wolverine.
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Great story, I really like it
save the sharks chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
More please. I love it. Do/did Simon and/or River know about mutants?
prudiisten chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This is really good.
PsychoWing chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Aw. How evil to end it there. I really hope that you decide to make this a longer story.
Kahlan chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
i really like this idea and want to read more! it doesn't feel like a real ending, please please continue! this has such great potential!
moregoth chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Yay, that was really great! Now I want to ship Logan and River! chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
This is very good and I wish you would continue it. It wuld be a very interesting story.
the Stafflord chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
ha that was awesome with no hold-backs.