Reviews for Into the Night
Spoilergirl13 chapter 14 . 5/25/2011
i really like the story, i hope you update soon.
BuriedHorizons chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Howdy, it's just me.

Since I've been feeling around a bit I decided to visit some of the people who reviewed me to see what they've got. I'm not much of a Sesshomaru/Kagome fan. Not in the least actually. But you're very impressive with your words. For a split second I nearly imagined the two of them. Your flow is very admirable. It's not distasteful nor is it tacky. I'm a hopeless sucker for romance. And was very engaged with the kissing scene. It was very pure and well written. Lovely work. Though I do question the motives of "InuPapa." O_O I would let him touch my knee anyday. Ancient or not. ;)

Heck maybe one day I can write a short little Sesshomaru/Kagome oneshot. Which would probably fail miserably since I wouldn't believe a word I was typing. But it would be an interesting challenge. Thanks for this refreshing break from Inu/Kag.
Inugirl294 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Great story! I can't wait for more!
cristal25 chapter 14 . 5/29/2010
so are they going to keep rin? i mean sess and kag
Sesshy's Mate2012 chapter 14 . 5/27/2010
Dumm dumm dumm. Oh the irony. Lolz :p
kouga's older woman chapter 14 . 5/27/2010
Rin is Naraku's child?
Peyton Cummings chapter 14 . 5/27/2010
so now we see little rin being brough into the story. update soon
bloodytears162008 chapter 13 . 5/6/2010
i love this
dream-air chapter 13 . 4/29/2010
nice chs.
Musa Silver-Hawk chapter 13 . 4/28/2010
This is probably the best written fic that I have read besides my own and my sister's. I applaud your almost impecible grammar. My only 'how-too' would be this... have you ever heard of a semicolin;they help alot!
cristal25 chapter 13 . 4/28/2010
no sess can't die
kouga's older woman chapter 13 . 4/28/2010
Poor Sesshy!
Darkness living in Hope chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
BOO YAH that can kill any argument any day