Reviews for Belonging
Silvershine Moonlight chapter 20 . 3/6
Amazing! Great job! Pleeeease updaye when u have time!
LOL
Hotdragon 95 chapter 20 . 1/18
ah so im bothered to log in now :3 please update soon!
Hot dragon 95 chapter 20 . 1/18
Why did you stop? I know you are probably busy but you put so much effort in this story already it would be a waste to stop now! Please update this soon I really like it! Really really like this a lot :) I hope you put some more team 7 moments because I feel bad that they are missing sakura so much! But nevertheless this is a really good story and I hope you update soon! Not bothered to log in :3 love from hot dragon 95
Itachi-Truly-Is-Evil chapter 20 . 1/4
OH MY GOD! I want more please. this is really so good.
gaia-of-earth chapter 20 . 9/14/2013
Itasaku luvr chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I think it should be an itasaku story I mean that's the only reason I started reading this story anyway I luv itasaku so please make it happen!
Nyx chapter 20 . 7/30/2013
OMG! This is one of the best stories I've read! Please continue the story! I can't wait to find out how the story ends... And i'm expecting more ItaSaku! I love them! :D
Greetings from Mexico! Kisses and hugs! :*
Fantasy is now Non-Fiction chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
You've inspired me to make Naruto and Sasuke-inspired pyjamas! It shall be done!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
why the hell can't sakura defend her self she can kick ass I hate when people make her weak.
eragon456 chapter 20 . 6/12/2013
This is one of the most amazing stories I have ever read! I hope sakura and deidara get a kiss or two in the next chapters. Also, I think next time sakura should have ALL the rules explained to her while she's CONSCIOUS. Oh, the awkwardness that will ensue! Love ya, please update soon!
CaitlinIntolerant chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
Time for an update!
rommymaya.b.jonas chapter 20 . 3/29/2013
I write from chile, I love your story found it by chance and would very much if you end up, is a great job. XOXO
Bellaria chapter 20 . 2/6/2013
I like the story and look forward to your next update.

Bella x