Reviews for You’re Not Hallucinating, Sasuke!
D chapter 1 . 7/7
Lol!
Miss WorldOfImagination chapter 1 . 5/29
Haha woww this was hilarious
Dazzle chapter 1 . 5/7
Ahahaha, lovely.
FujiwaraKuro chapter 1 . 5/2
OH KIRA-SAMA PLEASE WRITE MORE TO THIS! Sorry for the caps but this is just so awesome an funny
Igornerd chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Itachi hadn't planned for this...
XD
ElvenMuggle chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Rofl! I believe this is what they call dark humor. What an odd idea for a story. I wasn't sure how it would work out but your style was absurdly hilarious. The best part? I adored the 'Why was everything in black and white? That was pretty trippy.' comment. XD lol Thanks for the laughs!
tarrangar chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
the elemental nations would have been much better of if that conversation went like that.
Actual.Loki chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
OH MY KAGUYA! That was hilarious! Brilliant! I can't describe my feelings with words! Yes just yes! I feel like at some parts Itachi was trying not to cry, others trying not to laugh! Wow... Well, it is his fault for buying Sasuke that mental disorders book XD Sasuke's mind was either using a strange coping mechanism or he was just a strangely smart, funny child XD I love it. I love these two. I didn't know anyone could turn this night into a comedy...! Amazing job! I'll never tire of reading this... Ja ne!
bribright91 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
My favorite so far. Sasuke was so firmly in denial and working through subconscious issues he didn't even know he had. I thought his revelation that Naruto was his best friend because he could be bribed to distract the fangirls was so funny. But really, who could hate Naruto? (You know, except for all the Kyuubi-haters in the village). Thanks for posting.
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Love this!
Good Omens chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I'm normally more of a fan of the stories where Naruto himself is involved, but I think this one just hit my top 10 Naruto fanfics.
Assasin Nero chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
hahahahahaha!
Tartarun chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
really wish this is what actually happened
BlackShadow1 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
lol laughed the whole way through
levy chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Freaking brilliant!
This was just too hilarious!