Reviews for You're Not Hallucinating, Sasuke!
beulah2013 chapter 1 . 11/18
this is so funny! it's super weird and i really wish that this actually happened but that itachi had to leave before anbu came and couldn't modify his memory. or if he did that sasuke was examined by inochi and his memory restored.
DUH BOMB chapter 1 . 11/17
That would be crazy if Sasuke thought it was a hallucination. Very good "what if"
OH MY GOD. that was hilarious!
warpterror chapter 1 . 10/4
Well Sasuke IS supposed to be a genius even if not at Itachi's level. This version of him certainly acts like one more than his cannon counterpart. After all it WOULD be easier to believe the massacre to be a hallucination as well as that being the more rational possibility given all the evidence Sasuke has accumulated against Itachi killing their whole clan "out of the blue". I get that he is wrong but from a rational point of view he did come to the one logical conclusion (especially given that he drank some random liquid earlier that day) :) I wish there was a full length fic like this out there somewhere... The closest I ever came to finding one was "Not Sick" by Ser Serendipity and "Lighting up the Dark" by Velorien.
mutecebu chapter 1 . 8/15
With a little brother like that, it's no wonder Itachi snapped.
D chapter 1 . 7/7
Miss WorldOfImagination chapter 1 . 5/29
Haha woww this was hilarious
Dazzle chapter 1 . 5/7
Ahahaha, lovely.
FujiwaraKuro chapter 1 . 5/2
OH KIRA-SAMA PLEASE WRITE MORE TO THIS! Sorry for the caps but this is just so awesome an funny
Igornerd chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Itachi hadn't planned for this...
ElvenMuggle chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Rofl! I believe this is what they call dark humor. What an odd idea for a story. I wasn't sure how it would work out but your style was absurdly hilarious. The best part? I adored the 'Why was everything in black and white? That was pretty trippy.' comment. XD lol Thanks for the laughs!
tarrangar chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
the elemental nations would have been much better of if that conversation went like that.
Actual.Loki chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
OH MY KAGUYA! That was hilarious! Brilliant! I can't describe my feelings with words! Yes just yes! I feel like at some parts Itachi was trying not to cry, others trying not to laugh! Wow... Well, it is his fault for buying Sasuke that mental disorders book XD Sasuke's mind was either using a strange coping mechanism or he was just a strangely smart, funny child XD I love it. I love these two. I didn't know anyone could turn this night into a comedy...! Amazing job! I'll never tire of reading this... Ja ne!
bribright91 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
My favorite so far. Sasuke was so firmly in denial and working through subconscious issues he didn't even know he had. I thought his revelation that Naruto was his best friend because he could be bribed to distract the fangirls was so funny. But really, who could hate Naruto? (You know, except for all the Kyuubi-haters in the village). Thanks for posting.
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 1 . 8/15/2014