Reviews for You're Not Hallucinating, Sasuke!
Deep in the Night chapter 1 . 11/7
Itachi's been found out by an eight year old... Lol.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 1 . 10/23
Please make more like this! It was hilarious!
almostNEET chapter 1 . 4/27
black comedy mixed with cringe
sakurayuri89 chapter 1 . 4/14
and again, you rocks! i've read your parodies on naruto verse and i like it!
ExBlazE chapter 1 . 4/10
Awesome. *grins* Fuking awesome.
ardvarkeating101 chapter 1 . 3/5
Stupid, pushy hallucinations.

Hilarious work!
Akikarui chapter 1 . 2/11
THE TRUE STORY
bartlettpear chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
Damn,Sasuke was a smart cookie, I wish Itachi had left his memories alone.
jj chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
oh boy
Alta-Lemur chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
i know you wrote this some time ago, but i wanted to thank you for writing. it was hilarious.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
...that is a very good point that canon assumes that Sasuke knew utterly nothing about his brother and his goals before the Coup even became an issue
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
"You can't tell me what to do," he declared childishly before immediately disregarding his brother's warning and entering his parent's bedroom.

Just the image of Sasuke doing that, despite the dead bodies outside, was absolutely hilarious.

"So…you had a fight with dad, neither of you would apologize, so you killed everyone?" Sasuke asked, raising his eyebrow. "That's a little drastic, don't you think?"
"No, it was to test my capacity," Itachi corrected.
"To test your-? Right, because that makes so much more sense," Sasuke said sarcastically. "Ah, well, I suppose my hallucination can't provide an adequate reason for why you'd kill everyone since I can't think of anything."

I really wish this was the actual dialogue, it's just too funny.

"Outside it looked like there were signs of a battle and in here there don't. That means that at some point in time people realized what was happening and tried to fight back. If mom and dad were still alive by that point, they would have heard the alarm and wouldn't have been so obviously taken by surprise. Also, I saw you standing on a telephone pole earlier, so why would you come back here? You couldn't possibly have killed everyone in the two minutes it took me to get home after that. Were you waiting for me or something? And why wait in here if you didn't want me to see their bodies?" Sasuke asked reasonably.

Itachi didn't answer.

It's okay Itachi, I can't think of a reasonable excuse for that either. Maybe you should ask Kakashi? He's emulating Obito by now, right? I'm sure he can come up with a good excuse about rearranging the garden gnomes because a black cat broke a mirror in your garden or something.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
hahahah
Storm chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
Oh my gawd. This was amazing.
beulah2013 chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
this is so funny! it's super weird and i really wish that this actually happened but that itachi had to leave before anbu came and couldn't modify his memory. or if he did that sasuke was examined by inochi and his memory restored.