Reviews for You're Not Hallucinating, Sasuke!
Alta-Lemur chapter 1 . 7/18
i know you wrote this some time ago, but i wanted to thank you for writing. it was hilarious.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 5/27
...that is a very good point that canon assumes that Sasuke knew utterly nothing about his brother and his goals before the Coup even became an issue
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 1 . 3/5
"You can't tell me what to do," he declared childishly before immediately disregarding his brother's warning and entering his parent's bedroom.

Just the image of Sasuke doing that, despite the dead bodies outside, was absolutely hilarious.

"So…you had a fight with dad, neither of you would apologize, so you killed everyone?" Sasuke asked, raising his eyebrow. "That's a little drastic, don't you think?"
"No, it was to test my capacity," Itachi corrected.
"To test your-? Right, because that makes so much more sense," Sasuke said sarcastically. "Ah, well, I suppose my hallucination can't provide an adequate reason for why you'd kill everyone since I can't think of anything."

I really wish this was the actual dialogue, it's just too funny.

"Outside it looked like there were signs of a battle and in here there don't. That means that at some point in time people realized what was happening and tried to fight back. If mom and dad were still alive by that point, they would have heard the alarm and wouldn't have been so obviously taken by surprise. Also, I saw you standing on a telephone pole earlier, so why would you come back here? You couldn't possibly have killed everyone in the two minutes it took me to get home after that. Were you waiting for me or something? And why wait in here if you didn't want me to see their bodies?" Sasuke asked reasonably.

Itachi didn't answer.

It's okay Itachi, I can't think of a reasonable excuse for that either. Maybe you should ask Kakashi? He's emulating Obito by now, right? I'm sure he can come up with a good excuse about rearranging the garden gnomes because a black cat broke a mirror in your garden or something.
hahahah
Storm chapter 1 . 1/15
Oh my gawd. This was amazing.
beulah2013 chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
this is so funny! it's super weird and i really wish that this actually happened but that itachi had to leave before anbu came and couldn't modify his memory. or if he did that sasuke was examined by inochi and his memory restored.
DUH BOMB chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
That would be crazy if Sasuke thought it was a hallucination. Very good "what if"
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
OH MY GOD. that was hilarious!
warpterror chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Well Sasuke IS supposed to be a genius even if not at Itachi's level. This version of him certainly acts like one more than his cannon counterpart. After all it WOULD be easier to believe the massacre to be a hallucination as well as that being the more rational possibility given all the evidence Sasuke has accumulated against Itachi killing their whole clan "out of the blue". I get that he is wrong but from a rational point of view he did come to the one logical conclusion (especially given that he drank some random liquid earlier that day) :) I wish there was a full length fic like this out there somewhere... The closest I ever came to finding one was "Not Sick" by Ser Serendipity and "Lighting up the Dark" by Velorien.
mutecebu chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
With a little brother like that, it's no wonder Itachi snapped.
D chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Lol!
Miss WorldOfImagination chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Haha woww this was hilarious
Dazzle chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Ahahaha, lovely.
FujiwaraKuro chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
OH KIRA-SAMA PLEASE WRITE MORE TO THIS! Sorry for the caps but this is just so awesome an funny
Igornerd chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Itachi hadn't planned for this...
XD