Reviews for In Vino Veritas?
kori kaoru himura chapter 2 . 2/23
This story was hilarious! I loved the last chapter and what really went on that night... However, wouldn't they been able to tell by looking for blood from the beginning? Perhaps that wouldn't have done it with the direction of your story but it was a very good one either way. I enjoyed reading it, I laughed a lot and loved your plot and writing style. It wasn't clear to me the title though, is it Latin? Anyway, I enjoyed the story very much and wanted to congratulate you!
J Luc Pitard chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Very cute! I like that Nabiki was the only one to know the whole truth and even she was surprised by the speed of the wedding. The Amazons think he's batting for the other team, as it were and everyone else has to accept that what's done is done. Nicely written.
meghanmoo chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
that was VERY interesting! I really like the whole concept of the story and the ending was the best. I nearly died when Akane started rubbing sunscreen into Ranma's butt...
Kali292 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I really liked this story! Thank you for sharing! :)
shugokage chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Nice story and interesting idea!
Compucles chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This was great, although I saw both twists coming. I figured it out when Akane was wondering why her "second" time was so painful.

While Shampoo's misunderstanding was hilarious, I'm disappointed that it got the Amazons out of the way so easily. The misunderstanding miraculously survived Cologne's inspection, and then they just happened to leave before they could find out about the wedding. The solution just fell into Ranma's lap, and Ranma is NEVER that lucky.
JeremyGU chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
This was really well written, and I especially loved the kind-of double-surprise ending. It would have been really easy to wrap it and say, they had a family and lived happily ever after, but the way you did this really got the WAFFy point across without the story being a giant stereotype. Very well done.
Hotarunohara chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
:D haha I love this! I squirmed at the scene Ranma and Akane watched the DVD not because of their actions but because it was embarrassing they were watching it, haha! Definitely a favorite now! :)
lilsis-3 chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Great story! I laughed really hard at the end. Keep writing!
CherryBlossomGirl22 chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
XD I loved the "priest on speed dial"-bit. All in all a well written and thought out story, although "Ranma" repeats wanting to marry her a lot for my taste.

But thats really the only complaint I possibly could have ) 3 it
thelmin chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
I enjoyed reading. really enjoyment. i think for a moment that she was pregnant, was very cute, and was thrilled with the idea of seeing a small saotome running around the house, but I guess after coming to change, and ill read about a child. thanks for your fic, I liked a lot.
Wings Of Dean chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
The whole WE'RE GUNNA GET SUNBURNED thing is somthing my mom or step dad [more likly step dad] would say when sleepy :] cuz they r the kinda people who are f※※※ing crazy like that in the morning
Richard Ryley chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I'm not MZephyr, and I suppose I could have replied to TanithLipsky directly, but I thought that others might be asking the same question and would be amused by the answer.

In Vino Veritas? is Latin for "In wine, truth?" Which I suppose refers to both the way they stopped denying their feelings while drunk, and more importantly how the morning after they had to admit to that truth. Of course, the wine itself ended up telling a little white lie that they had to find the truth of, which is why the question mark. :)
Kanoyan Ines chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
this one's cute and sweet :)
KayleeJohn chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
Amazing! 100/10! I am sooo glad you didn't make her preggo!