Reviews for Stability in This Life of Ours
rmiser1994 chapter 7 . 4/29/2014
I just found this story and really likr it so far! Just wondering but if/when are the bondmates going to learn about harry's childhood? I think that would get him and severus closer right (well most would probably be closer after that but specially sev and maybe draco)? I cannot wait to read more - please update soon - its been a few years it seems by the date... .
NCIS FTW chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
This is amazing, I really really really hope there is more, although it looks like tis has been abandoned :(
evfangirl98 chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
Love it!
BlueFireMoon chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
please make more it is really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really great story I would 3 to read more please.
tinywhispers1 chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
This hasn't been updated in so long that I am sure the inspiration is gone but I would love to continue reading this story. I love stories with multiple bondings in them but it seems like most of them never get finished. Anyway I love what you wrote so far. Have a great day.
Addicted chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
I Love This Story!
Fascinating idea, I can't wait to see Severus' reactions to everything. )
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
I have never read a five way bond before. I like this it is fascinating. I love your choices for bond mates as well. I usually don't review unfinished fics but I'm hoping that you will beyond to finish this. I like it and look forward to it, if you plan on finishing.
AkitaSagaraAlanya chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Update! Soooo goodXD
Dissimilis-Mentis chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
This chapter was so sentimental! made me teary eyed! :) loved it! HOPE TO SEE THE NEXT CHAPTER UP SOON!
addicted-muse chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
I love your portrayal of each character. Each having their own feelings and worries about the bond. I'm interested in the way you describe the magic and how Harry knew and all that. I really hope you continue soon, )
TheOtakuOfAll chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
This is amazing. You are amazing.
lastof7 chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
Please continue this :)
Bronwyn Nicole chapter 7 . 6/24/2012
Wow this is an absolutely fantastic story!

Can I ask why it hasn't been updated in so long?
lorribear chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
Please please please update soon! I really love this story! It is one of my favorites! :)
babed1026 chapter 7 . 2/1/2012
I can't wait till they get to Snape. Also don't cut any details short like u did with Remmy.