Reviews for Kissing the Lipless
Nikki Pond chapter 12 . 6/21
i'll keep waiting :) luv it
llazo4108824 chapter 1 . 3/26
This is some fanfic that you made and you should make the rest of the chapters of this fanfic soon pretty pleases. And I like it if Arnold and Helga be together in the fanfic at the end.
liltle chapter 12 . 3/7
Even though this story frustrated me sometimes but its too good that I can't wait to see what happens next. So, I guess you can say that my frustration extends seeing that it'll take some time before it actually ends. But I really don't mind, even if you decided not to continue this, because its a blessing itself having the opportunity to read this. Thank you for sharing this story with us.

I like the pace of this story and the inner feelings Helga had poured here. Even though even I wanted closure but I just feel like she didn't deserve getting blamed for wanting to run away from the things she felt would only open up new wounds. I guess you can say that this is me not being a fan of Arnold in this one talking. Sorry, emotionally I feel attached to Helga and after weeks of fanfics hunting, I guess I just feel like I can't stand the thought of seeing her being hurt. I guess with the things Arnold does, it stung her and it kinda gets to us, her fans, and I think this talks volume on how good an author writes their characters that makes us so attached to them. Really like the small details you put here and there with the others' lives and with the Phoebe and Gerald part, it was heart-wrenching when I read it but I'm glad they've finally had a good closure. Love this!
llazo4108824 chapter 12 . 11/21/2015
I love this fanfic and you should make more chapters of this fanfic.
MYimaginationForyou chapter 12 . 12/17/2014
PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE!
SugarQueen93 chapter 12 . 2/10/2014
This is good. Please continue :)
SugarQueen93 chapter 11 . 2/10/2014
I'm glad Phoebe told Helga the truth. I was getting tired of Helga feeling sorry for herself and blaming everyone else for her being alone when she didn't even try to start over. What happened senior year was horrible, but Arnold tried to reconcile with her years later. SHE pushed him away. That's her fault. Helga would rather wallow in her own misery than have the happy ending she can have.
twilightfucker chapter 12 . 1/3/2014
I'm so glad u came back to finish this! So glad in fact that I went back and read it from the beginning. This is one of the best well written fanfIcs of this fandom. You capture such confusing realistic emotions so well its inspired me to finally get back to my own writting. I hope u write another because I would read and wait this long again just to devour your beautiful pros. Cheers! Can't wait for the last chapter.
Laserai chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
Very nicely done and eerily appropriate. Especially considering I just found out a few days ago my wife is pregnant. Ten weeks in and were just finding out. Crazy. Anyway back to business, looks like your on point with the plot and story line remains solid. Liking the Gerald and Phoebe interaction a lot. We need to have more stories about those two. Phoebe was my girl in this show. I always liked the cute and quite types. Well, shame to hear its almost over but glad to see your committed to wrapping this up. I will be joining you on this final writer's voyage clear to its conclusion. Or in the words of Gene Starwind from Outlaw Star: "Were gonna take this baby and ride it all the way!"
Nep2uune chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
To me Helga is not the only one that needs to apologize. I know Arnold and the guy made fun of her sudden confession to love Arnold. But, she only just resently started to remembering her past. It seems like they didn't go looking for her either. And Arnold, Pheobe and Gerald said some pretty mean things to her. When she moved back in town. It is not her fault Arnold was in an unhappy relationship. Or that Pheobe and Gerald were having problem conceiving a baby. To me they all just started taking their anger out on her. They didn't even wait to see if she had changed or not. They just start into her. Arnold know he was wrong for what he said. That is why he is feeling so guilty now. I wonder what his old girlfriend wants? This is only my opinion. Please update when you can.
Sandra Strickland chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
IS great to see them all more full of live. See Helga moving back to Hillwood. I'm happy that she didn't left her parents stop her. Over all liked to see Phoebe and Gerald happier that ever before. Waiting for the end. Hope it'd be soon
J'aime ma vie chapter 11 . 12/24/2013
Well, Helga, if you're going to be a brat, play the victim card, and blame everyone else but yourself for YOUR problems - then you, Helga, deserve to be miserable and alone. You, Helga, deserve every bad thing that comes to you.

And come it did.

I'm glad that Arnold's letter and Phoebe's phone conversation had an impact on her. I'm also glad that Phoebe told Helga off, albeit in a very rational, downplayed, and (somewhat) polite manner. I still think that what Helga said to Phoebe in the last chapter was completely uncalled for. Helga should at least apologize to Phoebe if nothing else.

It'll be interesting to see how Helga redeems herself and how she resolves everything; looking forward to seeing how you wrap this up.

Happy Holidays.
BettyAwesome715 chapter 11 . 12/24/2013
I loved it so much, andi loved your poem for Helga it was beautiful!(:
I cried.
And i cannot wait fire your next update, its touch to be great,i know it!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/23/2013
please continue this is brillent
Laserai chapter 11 . 12/23/2013
I almost gave up on you coming back to this story but damn glad ya did. A little on the short side but considering the come back I can overlook it. Now finish this story. This is one of the better Arnold stories out there. Just glad to see you didn't leave us forever lost in the wind. Catch ya on the next chapter. Welcome back to the writer's realm.