Reviews for Kissing the Lipless
MYimaginationForyou chapter 12 . 12/17/2014
PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE!
SugarQueen93 chapter 12 . 2/10/2014
This is good. Please continue :)
SugarQueen93 chapter 11 . 2/10/2014
I'm glad Phoebe told Helga the truth. I was getting tired of Helga feeling sorry for herself and blaming everyone else for her being alone when she didn't even try to start over. What happened senior year was horrible, but Arnold tried to reconcile with her years later. SHE pushed him away. That's her fault. Helga would rather wallow in her own misery than have the happy ending she can have.
twilightfucker chapter 12 . 1/3/2014
I'm so glad u came back to finish this! So glad in fact that I went back and read it from the beginning. This is one of the best well written fanfIcs of this fandom. You capture such confusing realistic emotions so well its inspired me to finally get back to my own writting. I hope u write another because I would read and wait this long again just to devour your beautiful pros. Cheers! Can't wait for the last chapter.
Laserai chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
Very nicely done and eerily appropriate. Especially considering I just found out a few days ago my wife is pregnant. Ten weeks in and were just finding out. Crazy. Anyway back to business, looks like your on point with the plot and story line remains solid. Liking the Gerald and Phoebe interaction a lot. We need to have more stories about those two. Phoebe was my girl in this show. I always liked the cute and quite types. Well, shame to hear its almost over but glad to see your committed to wrapping this up. I will be joining you on this final writer's voyage clear to its conclusion. Or in the words of Gene Starwind from Outlaw Star: "Were gonna take this baby and ride it all the way!"
Nep2uune chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
To me Helga is not the only one that needs to apologize. I know Arnold and the guy made fun of her sudden confession to love Arnold. But, she only just resently started to remembering her past. It seems like they didn't go looking for her either. And Arnold, Pheobe and Gerald said some pretty mean things to her. When she moved back in town. It is not her fault Arnold was in an unhappy relationship. Or that Pheobe and Gerald were having problem conceiving a baby. To me they all just started taking their anger out on her. They didn't even wait to see if she had changed or not. They just start into her. Arnold know he was wrong for what he said. That is why he is feeling so guilty now. I wonder what his old girlfriend wants? This is only my opinion. Please update when you can.
Sandra Strickland chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
IS great to see them all more full of live. See Helga moving back to Hillwood. I'm happy that she didn't left her parents stop her. Over all liked to see Phoebe and Gerald happier that ever before. Waiting for the end. Hope it'd be soon
J'aime ma vie chapter 11 . 12/24/2013
Well, Helga, if you're going to be a brat, play the victim card, and blame everyone else but yourself for YOUR problems - then you, Helga, deserve to be miserable and alone. You, Helga, deserve every bad thing that comes to you.

And come it did.

I'm glad that Arnold's letter and Phoebe's phone conversation had an impact on her. I'm also glad that Phoebe told Helga off, albeit in a very rational, downplayed, and (somewhat) polite manner. I still think that what Helga said to Phoebe in the last chapter was completely uncalled for. Helga should at least apologize to Phoebe if nothing else.

It'll be interesting to see how Helga redeems herself and how she resolves everything; looking forward to seeing how you wrap this up.

Happy Holidays.
BettyAwesome715 chapter 11 . 12/24/2013
I loved it so much, andi loved your poem for Helga it was beautiful!(:
I cried.
And i cannot wait fire your next update, its touch to be great,i know it!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/23/2013
please continue this is brillent
Laserai chapter 11 . 12/23/2013
I almost gave up on you coming back to this story but damn glad ya did. A little on the short side but considering the come back I can overlook it. Now finish this story. This is one of the better Arnold stories out there. Just glad to see you didn't leave us forever lost in the wind. Catch ya on the next chapter. Welcome back to the writer's realm.
Sandra Strickland chapter 11 . 12/23/2013
Hey, I'm happy you continued this fic. I had to go back a few chapters to remember where we go. Seems that Helga finally realized she was the one who needed to change. Thanks for the update.
Nep2uune chapter 11 . 12/23/2013
I think Arnold should of come after her if he cared so much. Especially what he did back then to her. I don't know if I could ever forgive him. Phoebe seemed like she had washed her hands of her along time ago. Helga was the only one contacting them. And they treated her like she was intruding on their lives. The problem is that Helga is always looking for someone to make her happy. When she needs to first find the happiness within herself. It is not someone else job to do that. I believe that is the pressure she always put on Arnold and Phoebe. Just my opinion. Please update when you can.
stgroffleberry chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I don't know if I reviewed yet but I really do hope you update! Ugh it seems like almost a lost cause because it's been about 2 years! D: Anyways, I just think you're an amazing writer, your words had me at the edge of my seat throughout this entire fic and I applaud you for that :)

Again, I hope you update :)
stgroffleberry chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! So it's 2013 (obviously you would know this because of the timestamp :p) and i JUST discovered this in the morning and I read all the way to the end and i figure out taht there's no ending! You know how heartbroken that makes me? I just want to reach out and hug Helga :/ I hate everything that happened to her. But I wish you would finish this story because this one gave me the chills. And not many fanfics can do that. It just feels so real. A lot of things can change in time and you captured that perfectly. You made my heart ache for Helga. I applaud you for that. I also hate you for that too :p Anyways. You haven't updated in 2 years. Is it a lost cause? I hope not. I'll be sitting here in one corner of the world forever hoping you finish this gem. Because it deserves to be finished. I love you. I love your work. You are amazing. And it's a shame I didn't discover you till now. And for that I apologize.