Reviews for Mama who bore me
gone1234567890 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Aboslutely beautiful and heart-wrenching. My god, the last part about Baby, just about near made me cry.

I'd never really given too much thought to the other characters, but your characterization of them made them as wonderful to read about as the leads. This was gorgous!

~carrie~
PadmeSkywalker540 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
that. was. beautiful.

the "baby" bit broke my heart.

just amazing...im inspired
Demactica chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
The last sentence at the end of "Otto" was so starkly bursting with imagery, but so simple... good work.

"So, really, what could make him less than the perfect example of a child of God he was?" And that was when I knew I was in love.

I honestly think you nailed the characters, especially Thea from her mom's POV. It's interesting that Anna's mom saw her as so withdrawn, and that she deemed it a good thing. Amazing piece of work, love.
Cassandra Starr chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
This was great, not seeing the show didn't detriment this story AT ALL! I loved your perspective of the mothers, and Wendla's to her baby was so, so sad :( But this was wonderful and I hope to read more from you!
writerchic90 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I feel like you characters were very much based off of the play and I liked the idea behind the way it was written. Keep writing!
bellmaree chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Holy- wow.

I honestly have nothing to say. The 'baby' bit...

My chest hurts. Some were sweet, but most horrible in their truth.

Every character is perfect, no fact misconstrued at all.

What a fantastic way to introduce you to this section of the site. Please keep writing for this fandom! We'd love to keep you.
and the echoes chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
This. is. beautiful. Amazing, marvelous, (I can't think of anymore adjectives.)

Wow.