Reviews for Little Brother
Child of the Night13 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
So cute!
oxo-ABANDONED-ACCOUNT-oxo chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
The picture of Damon saying "so, now, being the best big brother in all of Italy" somehow goes straight to my heart! :3

Plus, of course, the mere picture of the Salvatore brothers as little kiddos is just SOOOOOOOO adorable! :D

Loved it!
Oya chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Great fic

God bless
ILoveVampireDiaries chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
This is soo sweet! I love it :)
Salvatore's Secret Lover chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Awww. I loved the flash backs. So sweet. :) xx
siriuslyhopelesslycrazzzy chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
aww that was lovely! great idea
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I've always enjoyed brotherly fluff between Stefan and Damon.
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
This was real good:) I love these 2 so much!
eli chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
It was lovely though I wish it was longer
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Aw... I honestly hope that is what their relationship really used to be like. I just finished reading both "The Awakening" and "The Struggle," so my opinion of Damon is not very high right now. I love Stefan though.
sweettwilightvamps12 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Awesome! Complete awsomness! I liked the way you present the character's and their attitude! It was very sweet and I liked the ending and Damon being the best big brother in Italy! I certanly look forward to seeing more of your fics. I'd love it if you review my VD one-shot! Love: TEDY
Mordanyes chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
That was a beautiful story! I loved it! It is so sweet that Damon has and always will care for Stefan in a way! Because with how he acts towards Stefan, you can tell he is only wanting the best for him. Great writing.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
So sweet!

I love this!
Ash chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
This is an excellent story. All I ask for is more. Continue the story. Or at least add more detail in a revised edition.
othspnluver chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Aw this was amazing! i loved it; great job! really well written and i love how u portrayed them thru the years and all!