Reviews for Will Gohan Survive?
that was almost a fairytale ending lol very nice
Guest chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAH XD 'inhale' HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA WAY TOO FUNNY I LOVE GOHAN TORTURE XD nice work
Drake banner chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
Cody chapter 9 . 8/21/2014
This was a great story!
gotenks411 chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
Hey nicely done im also new at this kind of stuff but yours is better than mine!
gotenks411 chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
Love it with the cliff hanger
felixng2013 chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
Pretty good but Chi Chi suddenly wanting to meet Videl was completely random. The reason could have been a lot better.
Thanasi chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Well that was the stupidest way to get Videl over to his house... not only did she already fuck up and you pretty much washed it away and then you had his mother blow up for her without even knowing her or anything about her. In the anime we see she doesnt even like videl until she finds out shes rich... I thought it was a neat idea until that stupid move. Good luck
Letuise chapter 9 . 7/16/2013
Cool
rebmul8 chapter 9 . 6/26/2013
one of the best ive read id like to see more from u
illjwamh chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Chi Chi's desire to meet Videl came out of nowhere and was totally and completely random. I was into the story up until that point but it really pulled me out.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
...being a close family sucks you get embarrassed over so many things like if you are friends with a girl and she happens to be hanging out with you when your family walk in you know there is no escape some way some how your family is going to embarrass the hell out of you.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Thank god my mom wasn't like that if she was I would probally go insane, or avoid talking about any girls at all with her around even if it made her nail me with that frying pan.
Dbzhorsegirl chapter 9 . 5/14/2013
If you know any other "secret romances" of gohan with videl stories, please PM them to me I'm always looking for some, btw, amazing story, would definitely read it again, just fix some grammar mistakes.
Panda Cannons chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I would have just told my mom she had a boyfriend. Solves every doubt! ;)