Reviews for Momotarō Michelangelo
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Yeah, I remember hearing that tale of Momotarō in a Shonen Jump magazine. Cute take on it.
candelight chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Ah...these lines were from the wikipedia Momotaro page! The tale of the boy who came from a peach half, and in other variations, caused his own birth...

...and later went on a quest by giving the wolf, pheasant, and monkey half a kibi dango!

Excellently ADORABLE. Wonderful job!
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I know I reviewed this on SS, but I'll review it here as well. I really enjoyed this story a lot. It was great. You should write more Turtle tots stories.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
Semi-Goth Turtle Titan chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Great story... really cute... it's been some time since I read a story that I'd be so engrossed in that I'd tell my bf to stop bugging me and ignore him after the 4th time I told him...
Mikell chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Aww LOL very cute. I like the arguing and interactions with the boys, that was spot-on.

One very brief note- I think you meant "shift", not "ship". Just a typo.

Well done, I love it. Btw, if you like chibi-turtles, I recommend candlelight's fics. Turtle-Tots World Tour is one of the best chibi-fics I've read in a long time.

Rejoicing in the day,

-Mary
WebMistressGina chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I seriously enjoyed that (as I do all your stuff recently) A couple of nit picky things -

1. twice 'pears' is used instead of peach, which got a bit confusing.

2. when the boys first see the Oni, you mention that the 'four' of them ran, which of course, there was only the three.

3. Bit confused on 'peasant' and 'pheasant', ie when the four are arguing over who will be the 'peasant'. Was that the four not understanding 'pheasant' or was that a typo and you forget the 'h'?

That was it, just some spell checky things that I'm sure Word didn't really bother to check; I've done it myself and then go, "stupid word. putting words and sentences in my mouth."

Again, much enjoyed!