Reviews for Nana
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 3/29
"...which had become more of an organic spa treatment than a form of sustenance." I lol'd. And I loved this.
I did have a moment when I read the book and Bod did that... Here's Silas, giving off this ominous vibe and this baby just staggers on over and grabs his leg. Of course, then I was like, "Okay, so Silas has got to be a pretty good guy. Babies know these things."
And, of course, now Silas is my favorite character in the book, tied with another character for the title of All-Time Favorite Book Character Ever. (I should shorten that...make a cool acronym or something...)
This was SPECTACULAR. BETA'D OR NOT.
I SALUTE YOU. *salutes, probably badly*
Thanks for writing. :-)
Ranoko chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Quite well done! I like the shortness of it, it fits the situation~
nobody spangler chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
i like it . well written. the contrast between the shortness or the piece and the points made and the intelligence of the language fits beautifully. i find it vaguely quirksome.
Montague Disciple chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Your NG voice is so authentic, I'm unbelievably jealous...You've nailed the humour again, too.
Jane Faro chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
So you already know what I think. XD

In a marginally more coherent light, though, I like that this is a really sweet take on the book, but is still so genuinely NG. And I stand in awe of your Silas voice, once again. :D