Reviews for How Billy Spent One Tuesday Morning in September
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Your story telling is wonderful. The relationship between Billy and Jacob is so genuine and loving, and real. In spite of the Chief and Alpha stuff Jake wants a girl to love him and Billy wants grandkids. And preferably not Paul's. And that's just the simple basic stuff they want. Old Quil gives the sex talk, how funny, or awful, depending on if you were there for it. Billy as matchmaker. Billy's love for Sarah, now that brought tears.
Brooke Redbird-Black chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
"Jacob, take it from someone who's lived a little longer then you have: girls are absolutely, completely, and totally nuts. Especially Clearwater women. Harry told me the first time he tried to kiss Sue, she hit him over the head with her purse-" oh god that made me laugh so hard! This was great!
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Oh god. Billy was made for crack!fic.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
A great story. Very well written.
goodbeans chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Never mind! I went to your Fanfic page and saw all the wonderful Jacob/Leah goodies you wrote. Yay!

This one was too cute!
Katara97 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Your depiction of Billy is GENIUS! I love it!
Sobriquett chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Oh, this was priceless. I giggled my way through most of it. Absolutely loved it.

Billy had a hilarious voice - I think this is my favourite type of Billy. The dialogue was perfect, and there's the father/son awkwardness, banter and embarassment, and... it's awesome.

A lone criticism: that is a beast of a paragraph about Sarah. It may be worth, if you have the time and inclination, going back and breaking it into a few smaller chunks. I still don't think I got all of it. Then again, I'm reading on 1/2, so that could be a significant part of the problem.

Still though, one of the funniest things I've read for a while.

~ Sobri (:
Jacobleah chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Funny ! Jake & Billy are so great together. It's adorable when Billy embarrasses his Alpha Son.
otaku876 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
this was so hilarious! holy god!
chelley0207 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
That was great! I love Billy and his lack of advice but in some way still advising ...i just confused my self but i loved it!
Kei Jones chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Wow that was a great story. Hehe, so he did go to Billy for advice. LOL, but Old Quil is better at it. Huh, maybe that's why Quil was such a womanizer in the beginning.
TheVividTruth chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
You rock at these.

Enough said.
Ginaaaa chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Aww, haha I love how Billy wants grandkids so bad.
brezzybrez chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
this is so hilarious. I can't wait for the sequel.
lilli kitty chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
LMAO... just lmao. This was so cute! I love Billy- he is totally nuts and its awesome! And embarrassed!Jake is always adorable.