Reviews for The Sweetest Girl
Anon chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Love it, but it hurts.
EllaVj chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
It's so long since you published this and not so long since i discovered it, but this was really amazing you even made me cry i just wish there could be other chapters where we could read how jacob helps renesmee to bring back her nessie. Anyway congrats on this i loved it!
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This was a tough one to read. A great story but tough and painful all the same. There is a lot to reflect on here. Thank you for giving them hope and bringing her back to Jake.
HybridLover21 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Amazing story I loved it :)
kay chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I cried like a BABY.
LunaMoonera chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This was great! Thank u!
rasheedah2907 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Nice story!
Reviewer chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Wow is all I can say. I'm impressed. It really was unexpected but I'm not going to ask you to continue because it's perfect how it is. Good job :)
rftpbys chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
i love how vulnerable she is, how you capture her entirely and everything she feels. you're a great writer.
Tatum-Dawn chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
This is my favorite story you have written. I've read it over and over again it's just amazing! "Once you've been somewhere for so long, it's hard to remember how you got there in the first place. It becomes almost impossible to remember the steps that led you there, the person you were before, memories tinted with a different light that your eyes now can't make out." That right there just one example of your pure writing talent.
Carol Nery chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I only read this story now, but it's AMAZING! It's so sad and so beautiful at the same time...I konw that other people said it before, and I'll join them: PLEASE write more! This is too good to only be a one shot! Your story is so great, will be in my mind for a long time now...would be great if we could know how they fix their relationship, and how Nessie will do to get rid of Demetri too! Please! hahaha

Love your stories!
the.real.mrs.lautner chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
this is amazing. i'm crying right now.
IHartJacob chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Oh My God! Im crying right now! That was amazing! You're an awesome writer! I dont want the story to end! WHY DID THIS HAVE TO BE A ONE SHOT! LOL I wanna know what happens next. I want to see Jake help her get out and help her with her guilt and I wanna see them get married and start a family! Come on, pllleeaaasssee! Make a long-shot (LOL) story out of this!
Caitlin chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I loved this so much. I actually have tears in my eyes, the ending was perfect! I love all of your work you have inspired me to write fanfiction of my own. When I'm happy with it I will make an account and upload it. When you wrote Once you've been somewhere for so long, it's hard to remember how you got there in the first place. It becomes almost impossible to remember the steps that led you there, the person you were before, memories tinted with a different light that your eyes now can't make out.

It hit home for me I don't know why, I mean its not because I am in the same position as Renesmee but because of how much my life has just changed. The ending, He was asking her to be Nessie again. The sweetest girl.

Could she do it?

"I love you," he murmured frantically into her mouth, his body hot and safe and amazing against her, and she felt whole. For just a second. "I love you, Nessie, please. Please come back."

Jacob loved her. Loved her.

With a rush of emotion, she felt Ren crumple dead to the ground. Nessie stood, weak and broken, but victorious.

This was amazing you are so very talented and I think you will be published one day.

xoxoxo Caitlin
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
One of the greatest one shots i ever read no wonder u gt an award!