Reviews for Exposure
archie-01 chapter 12 . 4/12/2010
Oh Bella *sigh*, what's going to happen? I don't want the loss of either Edward or Rosalie to happen, but fear there will be major angst!

naelany chapter 12 . 4/12/2010
*deep sigh* Bella...*shakes head*
Teri7171 chapter 12 . 4/12/2010
YEA your'e back! I hope you had a nice time and I can't wait to read your latest chapter.
FenixMJR chapter 12 . 4/12/2010
Loved the chapter. I have a feeling that Edward and Rosalie know that both of them are dating Bella, in a way to see who Bella chooses to be. Can’t wait for the next update.
iciri-piciri chapter 12 . 4/12/2010
I love this story so much :) you write such hot sexy times :)

Why is it that I'm usually all for canon (pairings) but here i want Bella to end up with Rose? lol i really don'T know, but i love them together here.. :D (but damn, Edward is HOT ;) i love him too)
nermalasu chapter 12 . 4/12/2010
hm...she's really falling for both of them isn't she? she's definitely going to have to tell them soon that she's seeing both of them. great chapter, thanks so much for the update!
KareBear1965 chapter 12 . 4/12/2010
that was a great chapter. Please write more real soon.

Hugs
mugglemom08 chapter 12 . 4/12/2010
Well worth the wait.
CarrickBeau chapter 12 . 4/12/2010
I'm so glad to see another Chapter of this story! Bella is playing with fire, I wonder which of her lovers will burn her!
MissRe chapter 12 . 4/12/2010
Ahizelm - real life is normally insane, I'm glad to see you guys back though. I hope that things are a little calmer in your neck of the wood. Another awesome chapter. She has such a good thing with Edward and that pull to Rose and the more she sees them and the deeper she gets the more I see it blowing up in her face. I'm hoping the thing with Lauren means she is gonna get to write. Amazing work!
flyrbrd chapter 12 . 4/11/2010
Thanks for the update.
shaz308 chapter 12 . 4/11/2010
Good to see this story back. Hope some kind of decision is made soon. Three is a crowd and very difficult to work well with. Look forward to the next chapter.
nursedoublek chapter 12 . 4/11/2010
So glad you are back! I'm happy that there is progress with everyone..but I cant help but wonder if the rug is going to be pulled out from under dear Bella soon! Yikes!
duplicitous.serendipity chapter 12 . 4/11/2010
its going to be interesting when she accidently calls out one of the other person's name in the heat of the moment...
overzealousbunny chapter 12 . 4/11/2010
I think.. and I might be wrong. That that was the sexiest chapter yet. The talking, .. just the talking before anything else but the .. MORE that was involved when they came together on the couch.

sexy.

and this. LOVED this line

"You're so fucking perfect, Edward," I said in a voice that was thick and heavy, weighted with a thousand emotions.
1,003 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »