Reviews for Exposure
KareBear1965 chapter 12 . 4/12/2010
that was a great chapter. Please write more real soon.

Hugs
mugglemom08 chapter 12 . 4/12/2010
Well worth the wait.
CarrickBeau chapter 12 . 4/12/2010
I'm so glad to see another Chapter of this story! Bella is playing with fire, I wonder which of her lovers will burn her!
MissRe chapter 12 . 4/12/2010
Ahizelm - real life is normally insane, I'm glad to see you guys back though. I hope that things are a little calmer in your neck of the wood. Another awesome chapter. She has such a good thing with Edward and that pull to Rose and the more she sees them and the deeper she gets the more I see it blowing up in her face. I'm hoping the thing with Lauren means she is gonna get to write. Amazing work!
flyrbrd chapter 12 . 4/11/2010
Thanks for the update.
shaz308 chapter 12 . 4/11/2010
Good to see this story back. Hope some kind of decision is made soon. Three is a crowd and very difficult to work well with. Look forward to the next chapter.
nursedoublek chapter 12 . 4/11/2010
So glad you are back! I'm happy that there is progress with everyone..but I cant help but wonder if the rug is going to be pulled out from under dear Bella soon! Yikes!
duplicitous.serendipity chapter 12 . 4/11/2010
its going to be interesting when she accidently calls out one of the other person's name in the heat of the moment...
overzealousbunny chapter 12 . 4/11/2010
I think.. and I might be wrong. That that was the sexiest chapter yet. The talking, .. just the talking before anything else but the .. MORE that was involved when they came together on the couch.

sexy.

and this. LOVED this line

"You're so fucking perfect, Edward," I said in a voice that was thick and heavy, weighted with a thousand emotions.
twimom76 chapter 12 . 4/11/2010
Hmm definitely some good progress with Bella and Edward. It actually seems Bella equally wants to be with both, but her feelings/need is stronger with Edward perhaps? Interesting about the portfolio that's requested of Bella. Keep it going ladies, looking forward to what's next!

Tam

Twimom76
bemily chapter 12 . 4/11/2010
So glad you are back. This story drives me crazy and I would wait forever for updates.
Holy Cross Baby chapter 12 . 4/11/2010
Hmm pretty good. I'm rooting for Edward though. Although Bella is kind of mean for doing this to them
tracieo chapter 12 . 4/11/2010
missed you! it was worth the wait -
rosewowie chapter 12 . 4/11/2010
As really really really hot I think the whole Rosalie thing is, I am so into Edward and Bella finding their way to each other. He seems to want to express love. Will it happen? Will something happen that even Bella will realize that there's more that she wants (possibly could have) with Edward? Guess that means either Rosalie meets someone new and/or she can't bear to hurt her BFF, Edward and is happy that he's happy bc he realizes he loves Bella? hahaha Did that make any sense?

Really...that's some good writing!
Shamatt0403 chapter 12 . 4/11/2010
I'm surprised he didn't ask her if she had ever wanted to visit Prague.
997 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »